- Work closely with the founders and product team in building a roadmap to address our users' key challenges.
- Collaborate with our designers on wire-framing and high-level design.
- Establish a deep, intuitive, and trusting relationship with the company founders and leadership to realise the vision and translate it into compelling product and feature hypotheses.
- Cross-collaborate with engineering leadership to get alignment on business priorities, roadmap, and specs.
- Develop and improve a product delivery process and involve other functions of the company in continuous product improvement. Balance stakeholder input with effective decision-making.
- Evaluate product differentiation opportunities and constantly push the product roadmap forward.
- Establish a good understanding of the users, customers, and market. Collaborate with DevRel to gather user feedback and improve the product.
- Create and oversee KPIs for the Product Team.
- Contribute to the development of monetization plans and proposals, including the identification of target customer segments and pricing models.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices, and evaluate potential partnerships and collaborations to support business objectives.
Since every person is unique, your experience may not entirely match every point in this list. So even if you are missing some of them, we want to hear from you!
- You've worked with SaaS products before, especially in the building of roadmaps and high-level wire-framing.
- 5+ professional experience in SaaS, cloud or OSS, in any capacity.
- Previous series A (or below) startup experience preferred.
- Strong Experience with AWS services, micro-service and serverless architecture.
- Highly excited to play a central role in the growth phase of a high-performing startup, comfortable with ambiguity, and bringing with you the experience you need to succeed in this role.
- Develop a deep understanding of the challenges of our current customers and how shuttle can continue solving them.
- We’re looking for someone with excellent written and spoken English and a strong desire to delight customers.
- You will be comfortable working with a globally geographically dispersed team, in various time zones.
- Convey a strong ability as a player/coach who can jump into the code while also maintaining a high-level view and understanding.