We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team for an internship, as a part time-time student, or for a placement year, and help us take our product to the next level. The ideal candidate should be enrolled at a University, have a passion for developing high-quality software, and a strong understanding of software development best practices or willingness to learn fast. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our product and ensuring that all code is of the highest quality. You will work on complex tasks and be able to solve difficult problems. You should have excellent collaboration skills, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and remain organized and detail-oriented.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience with software development, object-oriented programming, and software design patterns.
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Experience with databases and SQL.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- You get things done.
- Must be fast. We operate at 200mph, and so do you.
- Must be relentless. We never stop, so you are even faster than us.
- Must have high standards. We think customers first and so should you.
- Must be driven and go above and beyond.
- Must be able to explain and communicate clearly.
- Must be prepared to challenge us and disagree. We are thinking and acting as a team.
- Must be able to work autonomously.
- Must want to work hard.
- Last but not least, you are genuinely a nice person.
Big plus You are an athlete, or care about quantifying your data