Remote Job Position
$45,000 - $50,000 a year - Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
The Executive Administrator works closely with the Executive Director to support a startup company and build it from the ground up.
We require a changemaker who is detail-oriented and self-motivated to succeed in the business world!
This is a full-time, flexible, one-of-a-kind life changing remote position for the right applicant!
Applicant must be based in the following states::
Mississippi; West Virginia; Arkansas; New Mexico; Alabama; Kentucky; Louisiana; Oklahoma; or South Carolina.
What we need?
We are looking to create a new startup company that will be actively working with investors from Europe. We are looking forward to build a company from the ground up and need your professional help to accomplish this goal.
What You’ll Do?
The Executive Administrator will report to the Executive Director and/or their Assistant(s), and provide a complete wide range of administrative tasks.
Through project management and logistics, the executive administrator will increase the organization’s efficiency for the better.
At the very start, the executive administrator will be supported through external funding and reimbursement options. This role will require an internal team and external partner relationship cultivation for the duration of the work.
Your work will center on:
Increase the impact of the Executive Director by providing a range of administrative support, including, but not limited to:
- Managing the executive director’s calendar.
- Maintaining the business and managing the financial resources.
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings and travel plans.
- Providing relevant information for Exec. Director meetings.
- Tidying up overbooked time blocks in Calendar / Notes.
- Full-range assistance: Coordinate information requests; prepare for meetings; organize presentations; conduct research; identify high-level priority tasks.
- Assist executive director with external relationships, business management, and proposal development.
- Additional organizational tasks and support that may not be covered here.
- Project management solutions.
- Financial reports.
- Employee recruitment.
- Establish deadlines and monitor the project progress.
- KPI & Performance evaluations.
What else you need to know:
Ensuring that storage of information is both accessible for the Executive Director(s) and in line with best modern practices.
Providing support for the organization’s project management systems and maintaining a seamless working relationship.
Skills & Abilities requirement:
Basic proficiency in
- Google Suite
- Invoicing & financial resources managing
- Communication (Slack)
- Entry level Project Management experience
Manage and communicate with discretion and judgment on behalf of the executive director.
Be a self-starter who can see projects through to completion, while noticing and fixing errors that others might overlook. Work well independently and work effectively as a part of a team. Three or more years of experience directly supporting executive leadership is a plus, but not required.