Fello is a game based savings and investment application for the gen-z and young millennial of India to Save, Play and Earn returns more than a traditional savings bank account. We are merging the world of gaming and finance to build better financial profiles for our users and engage them into healthy finance through gaming. Founded by Manish Maryada and Shourya Lala, Fello has been incubated and funded by Entrepreneur First and a part of the CIIE.CO Bharat Inclusion Programme. Also, we are a Y Combinator backed company!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create design concepts and drawings to determine the best product.
- Present product ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming.
- Suggest improvements to design and performance to product engineers.
- Employ design concepts into functional prototypes.
- Perform research on product technologies and structures to implement into design concepts. Maintain up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with designers to ensure accurate communication and efficiency in the design phase. Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations.
- Work along with the product team in making enhancements to the UI/UX Ability to mentor other graphic designers in the team In short, everything under the designing umbrella of Fello will be handled by you
We are looking for someone, who has:
- A killer 2-5 years of experience in UI/UX & product designing in position of a Product Designer, UI/UX Designer Experience in a B2C startup environment.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, etc. is appreciated.
- Experience in video editing tools like Premier Pro, Aftereffects, etc.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proven experience in creatively solving hard problems, driving complex design issues across multidisciplinary groups such as engineering, product management, research and marketing; and shipping relevant experiences within deadlines.
- User-centric approach to design and an understanding of how to apply research insights into design and development of the product experience.
- Extraordinary energy, highly motivated and ability to work in a high octane startup environment