Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
If you're passionate to solve real time fundamental problems, explore, learn and work on technologies out of scope, Netomi is the perfect place for you.
- Developing scalable, reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Design the data and presentation layer of the web application's front-end.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Working with Backend, Data Science, and DevOps engineers for API implementation and design.
- Test and update web applications so that they can be used on all web browsers
- 5+ years of experience in building UI-heavy features, preferably for a highly used B2B SaaS application
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g., Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
- Hands-on experience with Vue.js (or React or Angular)
- Knowledge of NodeJS as a backend for web applications is a plus
- Great knowledge of common web services technologies such as GraphQL, REST, and Webhooks.
- Experience with one or more unit, component, and integration testing tools such as Jasmine, Karma, Jest, Mocha, Cypress.io, etc.
- Great knowledge of UI code compilation, packing and distribution management
- B.E. or B.Tech in Computer Science or related fields
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.