Peeba is a B2B wholesale marketplace designed to help independent retail stores across Asia thrive. Since launch, we have helped thousands of independent retailers across 13 markets in Asia by connecting them with over 2,000 unique brands from around the world. Our business is growing fast, with significant traction, and we are backed by Y-Combinator, Headline Ventures, Rebel Fund, Nordstar Ventures, and more.
Discover an exciting career opportunity at a rapidly growing rocket ship startup that will give you the environment and the freedom to excel. Join us on our mission to become the intelligent operating system that powers the future of commerce, and transform the way local retailers buy for their stores.
- Prepare the monthly and annual tax report (PPh 23 & PPh 25, PPh 4 ayat 2, PPh 21, and PPN, CIT Return).
- Prepare the tax base and tax reconciliation.
- Involve in the automation of tax payment, reporting, maintain tax balance in GL, and reconciliation process together with Finance, Accounting team.
- Prepare and collect all tax papers in regular basis and assist Manager to handle all queries from vendor, suppliers, customers.
Accounting and Finance:
- Preparations of the financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
- Ensure the accuracy of financial information and assist Manager reconciling all accounts
- Reconcile transactions, bank accounts, general ledger accounts
- Assist with administrations of business process operations, including purchasing, production, inventory, marketing, sales, logistics, cash management
- Maintain fixed asset calculation and depreciations
- Participate in Yearly financial audit and quarterly PT PMA reporting
- Perform biling to customers, maintain account receivable accounts
- Initiate payment to vendor and maintain account payable accounts
- Major in Taxation or Accounting preferred, Minimum 2-3 year experience in Finance Accounting Tax Industry
- Certified Brevet A, B, C is preferred.
- Familiar and understand with E-SPT, E-Faktur, E-Bukpot and other online systems related to tax.
- Up to date and familiar with Indonesia Tax system especially VAT updates.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Experience in E-Commerce industry is a plus.
- Experience in accounting system (i.e Xero Accounting Software)
- Detail, oriented, disciplined, responsible, able to work individually or part of the team
- Good time management, honest, strong analytical skills, and sense of urgency
- Good interpersonal skills and expert in Ms Office (i.e Excel, word, powerpoint, google drive)