Content Marketing Specialist - Remote job offer
Do you love ideating and creating awesome content? Are you looking for a new challenge? Want to take ownership through a role in an early-stage startup with a global footprint? Then this position is for you.
Clustdoc is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to help expand our company reach through scalable Content and SEO initiatives.
Who we are
Clustdoc (clustdoc.com) is a Paris-based digital onboarding software company that helps professionals in 40+ countries manage new customers remotely, securely and automatically.
We’re on a mission to build the future of client onboarding with a completely new, collaborative and compliant experience allowing modern teams to verify and manage new clients records remotely & without hassle.
Within the first couple of months, you’ll be in charge of:
- Defining and managing our content strategy (from ideation to execution and tracking) and calendar in collaboration with our team to drive leads through SEO
- Working with the team to prioritize content needs by funnel stage, topics and intent
- Drafting articles, copies and landing pages and optimizing content for our target keywords.
- Mastering storytelling for the Clustdoc brand and thought leadership topics by identifying key emerging trends and diving deep into topic research , industry experts interviews - to create content that people would love
- Effectively collaborating with internal teams as well as external counterparts where required.
Then, you’ll quickly contribute to:
- Providing Clustdoc’s leadership team with ongoing analysis of content metrics, extracting insights from the data to show how our content strategy is impacting key business metrics
- Redefining the Content Stakeholder approval process for communications projects and deliverables.
- Implementing CRO best practices to grow leads generated from content marketing efforts
- Creating creative backlinks building campaigns while also scaling broader backlink building initiatives
- Experimenting with paid SEO channels and testing growth hypotheses
- Managing operational and administrative tasks related to ongoing growth efforts
This is a unique role where you’ll get to implement foundational growth & content initiatives in a fast-growing startup.
You’ll be a great fit if you
- Have 3+ years of work experience: preferably at a SaaS company doing Growth, SEO, Digital Marketing or Content Marketing related work.
- Past freelancer management experience: you’re comfortable working with, hiring and recruiting freelance writers to contribute to content marketing efforts
- Strong business acumen & analytical skills: you can answer unstructured business questions and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to drive projects to conclusion.
- Resourcefulness: you are comfortable figuring things out on your own once given general direction and parameters for guidance.
- Communication: you pride yourself on your ability to communicate complex topics easily over video and in writing.
- Are looking for an entrepreneurial job where you can design your dream job and really take ownership
- Friendly: you are warm and friendly, easy to work with and genuinely enjoy communicating with others.
Our benefits package depends on your location. However, all of our employees receive generous PTO, a competitive salary and FR applicants receive healthcare, meal vouchers, office laptop and have access to a cool office in central Paris with plenty of amenities.