As an Account Executive at Prodigal, you will drive revenue growth for Prodigal through a named account territory supported by a highly differentiated product set and a world-class team. You will be first in the market in many cases, leading Prodigal sales in greenfield accounts with persistent outbound energy and responsibility for your complete sales cycle. You will continuously learn and grow as you progress your skills in value selling, Command of Message and MEDDICC methodologies, and selling new verticals, new logos and new products in this fast-paced, high-growth startup.
What will you be doing?
- Set goals and build plans to deliver multiples of your quota. You think of quota as your minimum performance threshold, and live for upside and accelerators
- Partner with VP & C-Level leaders in our Premier Account segment (typically up to 1,000 servicing/collections agents) to run full sales cycles. Nobody will be better than you at crafting high-value messaging and executing targeted, personal outreach to break in at a high executive level
- Learn or advance your skills with MEDDPICC to constantly qualify your opportunities, building an airtight case and client conviction for your offer
- Listen well, demonstrate understanding, and grow relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance. You are a trusted advisor and someone they seek out when wrestling with ambiguous issues
- Set clear expectations with your clients and collaborate with Success and Delivery teams for a smooth post-sale experience, ensuring value to your clients
- Constantly seek to improve your craft by seeking feedback, putting coaching into practice, and sharing great ideas with the broader team
What are we looking for in you?
- You are a top performer in your sales results, and are seen as a leader among your peers
- You are driven and motivated to take our early stage company into a large, untouched territory with 6-figure deal sizes
- You know what it takes to win, and you also know how to learn when you lose
- You understand our buyers needs: customer service and collections within agencies, BPOs, automotive and healthcare revenue management businesses
- You are methodical in your pursuit of deals and development of proposals, creating an airtight case built on value of your solutions
- You know what it takes to build your business in a new territory: relentless pipeline generation, partnering with marketing and Sales Development but also executing your own daily and weekly outreach through multiple channels
- You are hard-hitting but sincere. We are building long-term partnerships with our clients, and those relationships require truthfulness and a genuine heart for our clients’ success
- You communicate with speed and sensitivity to all client requests, and your first instinct is often to reach for the phone
- You thrive in an open team environment, where you actively seek out prep and role-play opportunities and also coach and share ideas with your teammates to help the entire team get better at our craft
- You have 3+ years experience selling $50k-250k+ software deals
Find out more about us
We are a fast-growing Bay Area-based startup backed by leading investors like Menlo Ventures, Accel and Y-Combinator. In the past year we grew revenue nearly 10x and continue to build torridly. We are looking to scale our growth aggressively and are hiring an experienced sales professional to drive new growth with us.
Our solutions automate lending operations for financial services firms across the lending value chain. We are building an iconic vertical software business that will fundamentally impact how the multi-trillion-dollar debt industry is managed. Our mission is to create more effective and fulfilling lending for consumers and lenders through our intelligent automation solutions.
Building a Legendary Sales Team at Prodigal
Not only are we building the best product in the industry, we are also building the best sales team in the industry. Every member of our sales team is advancing their craft, improving their win rates, closing bigger deals, and working for the biggest year of their careers right here at Prodigal. We are selling high-value solutions to business problems, supported by our unique technology. We want our sales team to be legendary for our ability to solve real problems for clients and sell on value.