General Job Definition:
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for completing a special project, with the potential for future contract opportunities.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Highly skilled in managing a project independently from start to finish;
- Ability to manage assigned tasks within a provided scope;
- Write high quality and well-documented code using Next.JS, Microsoft ASP.NET and SQL Server, following the department's processes and standards;
- Test to ensure application integrates with other internal applications;
- Provide regular project status of work in progress, problems/issues; and
- Other project related duties as required.
Safety and Quality Responsibilities:
- Practice, actively promote and monitor workplace safety;
- Be familiar with and comply with the Cougar SMS and HSE policies and procedures;
- Be responsible for knowing, understanding, and complying with the workplace requirements for the CHI’s day-to-day operations and asking for assistance when they are unclear about a workplace process to complete a job task safely;
- Report hazards: If an employee encounters an unsafe or harmful condition or situation or if they are unclear if a task is safe, the employee is responsible to report this immediately to their supervisor or through the Cougar Safety Hazard Observation Program (S.H.O.P); and
- Wear the proper personal protective equipment (PPE).
- 2-year diploma from a recognized Technical College;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work/production experience;
- Programming, analysis, and design experience;
- Object-oriented programming experience;
- Experience with XML, JSON and Web APIs;
- Experience with IIS; and
- Experience with TFS/Azure Dev Ops Server.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Highly adaptable in a changing environment; and
- Extensive skills and experience in the following development frameworks: Next. JS, ASP.NET, SQL Server.
Cougar Helicopters Inc. in an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation and benefits program.