You’re an experienced and driven product manager seeking to improve and build a suite of healthtech products. We’re EngagedMD and we have a patient journey application used by more than 1 million users nationwide and internationally since its launch, and we continue to see enormous growth and adoption from medical clinics across multiple markets. This is an exciting opportunity to join us in our mission to make life easier for clinics and patients alike. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with senior leadership and other stakeholders to define the product strategy, vision, and roadmap. While also closely collaborating with our engineering, design, and marketing teams, to ensure timely and successful product delivery.
You’ll also have the opportunity to utilize data-driven insights to evaluate product performance, measure key metrics, and identify areas for improvement
This fully remote role reports to our Group Product Manager and candidates are required to reside in the United States. This role requires legal authorization to work in the United States. EngagedMD is unable to sponsor current H1B visa holders for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Manage product features throughout their lifecycle, from ideation to end-of-life.
- Collaborate with product leaders to execute our overall product vision, including contributing to and prioritizing EngagedMD’s product roadmap
- Use data and metrics to effectively define success and measurable outcomes for our products
- Commercialize new features and modules in support of revenue growth goals
- Conduct user research and usability testing to understand user needs and preferences.
- Develop, maintain, and prioritize the product backlog, ensuring that the team is working on the highest value features
- Clearly articulate product requirements and acceptance criteria to the development team
- Work closely with stakeholders and customers to understand their needs and translate them into product features
- Act as a liaison between stakeholders and the development team, ensuring a clear line of communication
- Monitor product progress, anticipate any potential risks or delays, and make necessary modifications to the product backlog
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, or in a similar role in a software development environment, ideally in healthtech or other SaaS
- Passion for product development and experience gathering customer insights
- Proven ability to work effectively with various teams and departments to ensure the smooth execution of product initiatives.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Technical understanding of web-based applications, their infrastructure, components, and system dependencies.
- A proven track record of success delivering data-driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- A mission-driven orientation to all you do
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience
It’s Also Nice If You…
- Have at least a passing familiarity with the fertility and/or healthcare industries
- Have successfully worked remotely with distributed teams in the past
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Agile and Kanban methodologies and frameworks
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage heavily subsidized by the company
- Open Paid Time Off
- Paid family and medical leave
- Generous paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
EngagedMD is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our company and products are made better by the varied perspectives of our employees, each of whom we seek to empower and support in their individuality. We hire our team members on the basis of merit, qualifications, and the needs of our business in order to best achieve our mission to make life easier for the clinics and patients we serve.