tl;dr - A full-stack software engineer role (first hire) at a seed-stage startup modernizing payments in the trucking industry.
Why Join Us
Opportunity: Become a founding member of a fast growing YC startup modernizing payments in one the largest industries in the US. You’ll take on a critical role in scaling the business and accelerate your career
Timing: Tank Payments is at a key inflection point. We’ve proven our business through a 10x revenue growth since our seed round, but we’re also still very early. This means you’ll have lower risk while still benefiting from a large potential upside.
Team: Join a world-class founding team that is experienced, ambitious, and tight-knit. We will continue to maintain a high bar for every member who joins us as we scale.
- Full-stack/front-end software engineer ideally with 5+ years of experience
- Experience building and contributing to highly scalable and reliable systems
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in an early-stage startup environment
- Excited about being founding member of a startup and building a world-class engineering culture
- Previous experience with our tech stack or in the trucking industry
Backend: Python, Go
Frontend: Next.js, React, TypeScript, Tailwind
Infrastructure: AWS (CDK, Lambda, ECS/EC2, DynamoDB, Gateway, etc)
Mobile App: Flutter