We are looking for a customer facing Associate Product Deployment Manager who will work directly with Ribbon’s customers to make sure our products are powering better healthcare decisions in the real world. As the Associate Product Deployment Manager, you will help customers deploy existing Ribbon products, resolve technical issues or roadblocks to customers’ implementations, and scope out new products and features where there are gaps today. By doing so, you will ensure that our product is effectively adapted to meet a variety of customer use cases and that it is evolving in response to the market signal we receive through our customer base. Your function will be critical to both the present implementation and future design of Ribbon’s product.
What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we're looking for in this role
- You are excited to or have experience working in a fast-paced, high-feedback environment (e.g. start-ups, consulting, banking)
- You have the data and analytical skills to work with large data sets (ex. SQL, JSON, Python, etc.)
- You have the desire and aptitude to work with technical products and learn new technical skills
- You have a high ownership mentality and are driven to solve problems for customers all the way through even when it stretches beyond the scope of your role
- You have demonstrated the ability to learn complex new subject matter quickly
- You have strong written communication skills
- You are empathetic and care deeply about making sure our products are resulting in better healthcare decisions for patients
Deploy our product: You will help Ribbon deliver on its mission of simplifying health care decisions by partnering with customers to design and develop their own products, supporting their technical implementations, and developing solutions to new problems we haven’t seen
Unblock our customers: You will analyze and resolve technical problems and roadblocks for customers, through deep understanding of Ribbon products and creative solutions to product constraints
Gather and synthesize product feedback: You will identify customer pain points and product gaps, and collaborate with product and engineering teams to prioritize new products and product features within our roadmap. You are an investigative journalist who can see a problem, ask questions, and look for signal and insights in every conversation with users.
Improve operations: You will identify opportunities to optimize repeated workflows and create scalable systems and tools for addressing customer needs
We seek to make Ribbon the best career decision anyone’s ever made. Part of fulfilling this vision is a compelling total compensation package. The base salary range for this role is between $100k-115k. Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. Ribbon also offers a competitive equity package, health insurance, parental leave, 401K matching, and other great benefits.
We take care of you
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by this goal by offering a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Fully sponsored medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401k with matching
- Parental leave and family planning
- Healthcare and dependent care FSA
- Flexible PTO
- Hybrid work environment
- Sponsored membership to One Medical
- Mental health benefits
- Commuter support and CitiBike membership
- Employee assistance program
- Optional long-term disability insurance
- Fully covered short-term disability insurance & optional long term disability insurance
- Work from home stipend
- Inclusive environment passionate about supporting each other as teammates
Ribbon Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
A successful candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless Ribbon Health grants an exemption based on medical condition and/or disability, sincerely held religious belief, or as otherwise required under applicable law.
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
At Ribbon, we’re committed to building a diverse inclusive and authentic workplace with a tangible sense of belonging for all our people.
So if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with everything in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this or another role.