Who We Are
TetraScience is the Scientific Data Cloud company with a mission to accelerate scientific discovery and improve and extend human life. The Scientific Data Cloud is the only open, cloud-native platform purpose-built for science that connects lab instruments, informatics software, and data apps across the biopharma value chain and delivers the foundation of harmonized, actionable scientific data necessary to transform raw data into accelerated and improved scientific outcomes. Through the Tetra Partner Network, market-leading vendors access the power of our cloud to help customers maximize the value of their data.
- Our core values are designed to guide our behaviors, actions, and decisions such that we operate as one. We are looking to add individuals to our team that demonstrate the following values:
- Transparency and Context- We trust our people will make the right decisions and overcome any challenges when given data and context.
- Trust and Collaboration- We believe there can only be trust when there is transparency. We are committed to always communicating openly and honestly.
- Fearlessness and Resilience- We proactively run toward challenges of all types. We embrace uncertainty and we take calculated risks.
- Alignment with Customers- We are completely committed to ensuring our customers and partners achieve their missions and treat them with respect and humility.
- Commitment to Craft- We are passionate missionaries. We sweat the details, as the small things enable the big things.
- Equality of Opportunity- We seek out the best of the best regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, or age. We seek out those who embody our common values but bring unique and invaluable perspectives, talents and advantages.
What You Will Do
As part of the Engineering Productivity team, you will play an integral role to build up productive partner technical relationships, acquire software licenses and API documentation, and set up and maintain a virtual “lab” of scientific applications. This will directly benefit TetraScience by improving our ability to research new product integrations as well as increasing our confidence in our product through automation.
- You will build productive relationships with Tetra Partner Network (TPN) member companies’ technical teams, becoming a trusted advisor and expert on Tetra’s stack and connections architecture
You will oversee, organize and facilitate the sharing of instrument sample files used for test automation and development
- You will acquire software licenses for a broad range of scientific applications, and be responsible for ensuring consistent availability of the virtual Tetra Lab
- You will install, upgrade and set up a governance structure for all scientific applications that are part of the virtual Tetra Lab
- You will work closely with other Engineering teams to make scientific applications readily available in automation workflows, and as part of product prototyping
- You will become a subject matter expert in a broad range of scientific applications, and the go-to person for questions around application APIs.
- You will partner closely with our Tetra Data, Tetra Integrations and customer's scientific data engineers to understand how they use the platform, in particular how they use the API and software development kit (SDK) and how to make their daily work more efficient
*You will be comfortable working with a globally with geographically dispersed team, in various time zones
- You will learn, grow, and be challenged. You will speak up and represent your position amongst peers and leadership, while remaining resilient and open to constructive feedback.
- You will sometimes make tough compromises, or find things take longer than you want them to, or need to work extra hard to convince a colleague of your position.
- Proven experience working with, installing, and upgrading scientific applications and instrumentation software
- Experience working closely with vendors, procuring software licenses and API documentation
- Proven experience working with AWS, virtualization (Docker, VMs) and networking
- Great interpersonal skills and an ability to coordinate and drive initiatives supporting multiple teams
- Represent our company and team with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Nice To Have
- Experience working in the life sciences, vendor technology, or Pharma industries
- Proven experience developing RESTful APIs and SDKs
A culture of continuous improvement where you can grow your career and get coaching.
- 100% employer-paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediate family members.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO).
- Remote role - work where you want to work.
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD.