Hi, we're Banzai 👋
Today, marketers have access to more resources and tools than ever before, so why is most marketing so cringe-worthy? Marketing has lost touch with the humans behind the clicks, opens, and form submits, but Banzai wants to change that. That's why our mission is to make marketing more human. 💗
At Banzai, we think the secret to better marketing is educating, learning from, and building relationships with buyers. This new approach is called Engagement Marketing.
Banzai is leading the Engagement Marketing movement. Our products reach millions of users every year and help our customers drive more revenue through better events, webinars, content, and data. Best of all, Banzai makes marketing a little more human for all of us.
Join Banzai to help build a future that puts people at the center of marketing.
We’re looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves, results-obsessed Marketing Manager who emphatically lives out Banzai’s values of #servingothers, #learning, and #10000years. As our Marketing Manager, you will oversee and be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing campaigns that drive marketing generated pipeline for Banzai. You have the incredible opportunity to serve multiple products (haven’t heard of Demio? We’re only the most engaging, ROI-driven webinar platform on the market. And - oh yeah - we’re built for marketers), and more than one website. This is a highly visible role that drives significant pipeline for our business, and is an incredible opportunity to serve marketers with the personal and unique perspective of being one. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, you’ll successfully meet your goals by doing the following:
- Increasing discoverability through organic search, marketing campaigns, and brand awareness
- Work backwards. Identify the goals the business is trying to achieve, and work strategically to build campaigns and strategies that get us there
- Taking ownership over the development and tracking of your KPIs in order to assess strategic impact
If you wake up in the morning and first thing you wanna do is scope out Google Analytics, HubSpot reporting, and user engagement on the website - then you will love this work.
……(ok maybe not first thing when you wake up…maybe second thing)
What Success Looks Like
Success Outcome: Increase Marketing Generated Pipeline
- You will build the demand generation engine that turns visitors to excited opt-ins, opt-ins to optimistic buyers, and optimistic buyers to life-long ambassadors of Banzai.
- You will measure what can be measured, and provide ROI analysis and operational roadmaps to the VP of Marketing. (We’re a MarTech company - not everything can be measured and we get that. What we want to understand is what’s working and what isn’t. You don’t shy away from OKRs - you love how they hold you accountable).
- Own the optimization of and the experience provided by Demio.com and Banzai.io. You’ll optimize the visitor to opt-in experience, and all experiences thereafter. Everything from how prospects heard about us, to where they landed on the site, to what that webpage messaging and UX looks like, all the way through their buying journey. (Let’s make this our competitive advantage. Help us get there.)
- You will be entirely responsible for our organic growth - working alongside our incredible SEO strategists and stellar group of writers - alongside tools like SEMRush, Google Analytics, Webflow, Hotjar, and more. Success looks like an increase in organic traffic. (You have success doing this in the past - we know you can do it again.)
- You will monitor, optimize, and leverage all marketing channels (including paid) in order to increase conversions and provide consistent, and trusted value for our audience.
- You will be an ambassador of and participant in Banzai’s voice, tone, and brand. We believe brand comes from the inside out. We want to make sure you’re bought in.
- Excitedly serve as a model resource for Banzai employees. Working as a marketer in a MarTech company is a great responsibility. We walk the talk here.
Desired Qualifications, Skills, & Experience
- A deep sense of empathy paired with curiosity. We want you to ask questions about why things are the way they are, break stuff (in order to put it back together better than it was before), and do it all with a focus on serving our customers, and our team members.
- Embodies the values of learning, serving others, and 10,000 years (we want your friends to say “oh yes! I ALWAYS think of them when I think of those values”)
- Experience driving meaningful marketing generated pipeline.
- Prior experience using and optimizing tools such as SEMrush, HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Webflow, GSC, and Wordpress.
- A background in a MarTech or SaaS company is bonus points.
- Ability to work in EST time zone
- Familiarity with Building a Storybrand/Jobs To Be Done Methodologies
- 401(k) plan
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-Term Disability insurance (US based)
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote first company
- 12 weeks fully paid parental leave
- 2 paid mental health days every quarter, plus one full week of paid mental health rest every year
- Working with a truly mission-driven team motivated by excellence
- Real room for growth in professional and personal development
- Clear objectives, direction and empowerment from executive leadership