ℹ️ About the Position
Biodock runs AI bioanalysis in the cloud, allowing scientists to accelerate R&D on the most promising new theraputics. We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Business Development Representative to join our team. The primary role of this position will be to identify and target high-value targets in the pharmaceutical and R&D industries in order to generate leads and identify potential business opportunities.
🔨 What you'll do
- Conduct outbound sales calls and emails to potential clients in biotech and pharmaceutical R&D
- Qualify leads and schedule meetings with key decision makers
- Collaborate with the founders and broader team to develop and execute sales strategies
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all sales activities in the company's CRM
- Achieve and exceed sales quotas and targets
🙋 Who you are
- 1+ years of experience in outbound leads in a SaaS SDR/BDR role, with a track record of meeting or exceeding quota.
- Hardworking and ability to learn quickly on the fly and improve. If you are very smart and empathetic, this is more important than anything.
- Likes to sell by having deep product and problem understanding rather than through tactics.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with a CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Highly competitive pay and equity compensation
- PPO gold medical, vision, and dental insurance coverage
- 401k account option
- Unlimited vacation/sick leave
- Fully remote available!
- If on-site, cool office on the top floor with views of downtown and UT Austin, plenty of natural light, a small gym, conference rooms, and lots of space. Free snacks, cereal, coffee, tea, milk, etc.