DXdao is building a suite of Web3 products. As such, it heavily relies on the technical expertise of solidity developers with strong knowledge of building on top of Ethereum. We are looking for a Senior Solidity Developer to join us on our multi-chain, AMM Swapr!
What you should be interested in doing:
- Building the next generation of DeFi products.
- Working on the cutting edge of decentralization.
- Contributing to a distributed, consensus based, and on chain organization.
- Creating unique solutions to dApp specific user experience challenges.
- Researching into new areas around DeFi space and experiment how these could be integrated towards Swapr / DXdao ecosystem.
- Designing, implementing, testing, and auditing protocol upgrades and additions.
- Driving high-level decisions about Swapr protocol architecture, features, quality standards, and best practices.
Core responsibilities on Swapr:
- Define, prioritise and lead smart contracts roadmap.
- Discover, architect and implement tech stack that will yield competitive advantage and ensure a stable and scalable product.
- Identify opportunities and risk in the ecosystem and propose initiatives.
- Drive the design, development, and implementation of new Swapr features.
- Coordinate deployment and expansion of Swapr on new EVM networks.
- Lead ongoing technical initiatives around bringing value to SWPR token
- Smart contract related operations.
We are looking for:
- A DAO/DeFi enthusiast who wants to build open source decentralized applications focused on financial freedom and privacy.
- An independent, self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone with extensive experience in solidity (ideally +2 years) and in deploying AMMs.
- A contributor with excellent written and verbal communication skills and can collaborate effectively on a breadth of technical topics.