Jiga is a diverse team of people who work hard to build the world’s best way to produce physical products. ****
Jiga is a remote-friendly company, backed by Y Combinator and other amazing investors. We value diversity, freedom of creativity, and work flexibility. We don’t care about your race, religion, or location— as long as you are committed to our mission, you’ll receive a warm welcome at Jiga.
We are looking for a sales development representative (SDR) to help our future customers understand how Jiga can benefit their engineering, supply chain, and procurement teams.
As Jiga’s Sales Development Representative, you’ll play a key role in helping the company grow by shaping and executing our outreach and prospecting strategies that drive the acquisition of new business.
We are seeking an individual who displays the attitude, aptitude, and amplitude to not only get the job done but grow within the company.
Remote, anywhere at GMT-6 timezone (+-3 hours flexibility)
- Manage a high volume of outbound calls/emails/LinkedIn messages daily to cold & warm prospective customers, and follow up promptly with a high volume of opportunities.
- Assess quickly the quality of a prospect to determine the viability of sales opportunities and schedule appointments with account executives.
- Identify potential prospects and build target lists based on ideal customer profile
- Listen actively to understand what customers need and confidently communicate Jiga’s value proposition.
- Research, develop, and implement sales strategies and tactics to drive more demos.
- Document details like customer profiles, responses, and next steps using Hubspot
- Achieve monthly metrics, along with weekly and daily targets as established.
- Collaborate with the Jiga team to improve internal processes.
- Proven success as a Sales Development Representative (SDR), Business Development Representative (BDR), Account Executive, or similar role in software sales (SaaS is a plus)
- Experience with multi-channel cold outreach (email + phone + LinkedIn)
- Comfortable working asynchronously and remotely in a digital workspace (Notion, Slack, Loom, Google Suite)
- Superb written and verbal communication, with great active listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Nice to have: previous experience in an industrial sector/industry (manufacturing, engineering, etc.) is a plus, but not required
You should apply if
- You are charismatic, confident, and love talking to prospective customers.
- You are not afraid to make mistakes or face rejection, and love to constantly learn and improve.
- You are ambitious and hungry, with a scrappy, get-things-done attitude.
- You are self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
- You want to work in a flexible, small, and fast-paced startup environment.
How to apply
Please send us an email to jobs (at) jiga.io with your CV, a short blurb, and your favorite pizza topping.