If you're looking to break into the startup world, this is a good opportunity to break into a YC "Top Company" with a mission that matters.
Link to LinkedIn Job Posting
Legacy is looking for a Strategy & Operations Specialist to support operational excellence, with a focus on People, Office Management, and Press/PR, to achieve both long-term and short-term goals.
You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing strategies, programs, and initiatives in support of Legacy’s overall success. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, analytical, extremely organized, and committed to getting sh@# done.
This is a full-time position, based in NYC, reporting to the CEO Khaled Kteily and the COO Steve Finnern.
Day to Day (50-75% of your time)
Make sure everything works. Own and drive critical programs such as new employee onboarding, talent brand, and internal communications
Helps us bring on more amazing people. Oversee various aspects of the recruitment life cycle including resume screening, candidate outreach, and interview coordinating
Help ensure our employee experience is excellent. Serve as the main contact for benefits, on/offboarding, and employee experience-related matters
Keep the office in check. Prepare the office for business each day and make sure it's properly closed and secured at the end of the day. Report network or systems issues and assist with maintenance and troubleshooting as needed
Keep the facilities in working order. Work with the Property Manager and Maintenance staff to keep facilities and fixtures in presentable condition and good working order
Make sure everyone has what they need. Maintain an inventory of office supplies and materials
Feed the hungry masses. Coordinate catering for onsite meetings and events
Weekly (25-50% of your time)
Press & PR
Write with aplomb. Support the CEO, on a weekly basis, on writing relevant articles about the industry and about the company that will position the company as a thought leader in this space
Lock in PR coverage. Lead PR outreach efforts to amplify press coverage and brand events, including identifying relevant journalists, helping plan outreach, and unearthing data and information that would be compelling to journalists
Set us up for press success. Serve as point of contact for conference events coordinating logistics and onsite details
All other initiatives
Jack or Jill of all trades. As they come up, support CEO and COO on time-sensitive issues including but not limited to preparing presentations for all-hands, attending strategy meetings and compiling insights, etc.
- 2-4 years of demonstrated experience implementing and managing effective programs and initiatives
- Strong written communication skills, and have either completed a degree where writing was a requirement (English Lit, Creative Writing, etc.) or are a strong writer who knows how to convey a story about a novel topic (for example, sperm!)
- Aligned with Legacy’s 5 values: client-centric, reliable, kind, open, and here to win.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Strong cross functional project management skills, with the ability to lead and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Passionate about culture, career development, and being part of a mission driven company
- This is a Hybrid role and will require 3 days a week in our NYC office.
- The salary listed is base only. Overall comp will include generous equity.
Link to LinkedIn Job Posting