Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a seasoned SDET to help us keep a check on the quality of products. If you are passionate about quality and want to help make an impact in our organisation then we have a perfect role for you!
- Testing of AI based conversational products
- Monitoring and improving quality assurance process ensuring any agreed-upon standards and procedures are followed
- Providing a high level of data quality awareness across multiple teams
- Evaluating and identifying where enhancements in accuracy of models are required
- Detailed testing feedback preparation to help the team to improve AI models
- Good focus for delivering high quality products and passionate about learning new technologies
- Should have passion for Manual & Automation Testing, Test Planning, Test Cases, Preparation and Execution
- Should have experience in API testing and scripting languages, like Python
- Good to have working experience on BDD (Behavior Driven Development) platform
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related Engineering field
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Should understand testing requirements related to the current project/product
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent knowledge of Manual Testing concepts and tools
- Exposure to New technology, Problem solving skills, Self-motivated and self-starter, work independently
- Learning attitude and confident on the QA related Processes
- Knowledge in any Database (MySql, etc) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.