Who We Are
Versori is a Y Combinator backed data-infrastructure company. Our first product to market is Switchboard, an any-to-any no-code data integration platform which allows businesses connect their systems without the need for expensive developers or lengthy project timelines.
We're looking for a talented Full Stack Engineer to join our team at our Manchester office. We're afraid we're not in the position to offer remote employment and you must have the right to work in the UK.
What You Will Do
- Provide unique solutions to the problems presented with querying and manipulating dynamic data in a no-code environment using React & Typescript.
- Implement highly scalable and resilient back-end services using Golang, CockroachDB, NATS JetStream and other Cloud-Native technologies.
- Bring innovative ideas to the roadmap, and work to implement these ideas within your team.
- Work with the design team to bridge the gap of building a simple UX to solve complex problems.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software engineering.
What You Will Bring
- Proficient in Golang, TypeScript, and React.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Experience in any major RDBMS.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in at least one major cloud provider, for example Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience of automated testing and different testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of event driven architectures and experience in at least one message queuing system.
You will stand out with experiences in
- Kubernetes and other supporting tools
- Additional programming languages and/or scripting with bash
- Event streaming architectures
- Additional communication protocols such as GraphQL, gRPC, SOAP or EDI
- Open source contributions - especially within the cloud-native space.
Why Work With Us
Versori is a fast-growing company where you’ll have the opportunity to not only work on cutting-edge technology, but also help drive the culture of the business as we scale. Additional benefits include:
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options.
- Equipment, tools and training budget.
- Excellent office location in Salford Quays with easy transport links via roads, bus or tram.