We are looking for a rockstar to join our team (part-time or full) as a full stack Senior WordPress Developer, specializing in WooCommerce and custom WordPress development. Someone who is passionate about delivering excellent results, and is ready to take on new challenges and grow with our company. This is a unique opportunity to work on an exciting early stage project with competitive compensation and future stock options.
As a Senior WordPress Developer, you will play a critical role in building and maintaining our e-commerce website with custom theme, plugins, custom payment and checkout flows, api integrations, utilizing your expertise in WordPress / WooCommerce to enhance our customers' online shopping experience and more.
You thrive in a small team where you can make a significant impact. As a foundational member of an early-stage start- up, you want to take the initiative, tackle new obstacles, and solve problems we have not encountered before.
You are open to a part-time arrangement, with the possibility of transitioning to full-time for the right candidate. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking for a flexible work arrangement, and who is eager to contribute to the success of a dynamic and young company in a high growth industry.
- Build and maintain WooCommerce & WooCommerce Subscriptions to support our custom checkout flow and e-commerce website
- Support site optimization to create the best user with custom plugin development, theme customization, and website optimization.
- Building custom plugins and extensions to support third party integrations
- Integrating with various 3rd party API services to sync data
- Develop and maintain our high-quality, responsive website
- Minimum 5 years experience with PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS and JS / jQuery.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in WordPress development, with a strong focus on WooCommerce
- Experience with custom plugin development, theme customization (gutenberg), and website optimization
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail.
To apply click the button and put "I Rock Wordpress" in the subject.
- HighHello is a true cannabis subscription club that provides education, guidance, and great quality products conveniently delivered to your home for a low monthly price.
- Our Vision: "To become a lifestyle brand that embodies cannabis culture — Bringing cannabis consciousness to everyone from the budding beginner to the seasoned consumer. All while being an integral part of the local cannabis ecosystem."
- Self funded by a few exit entrepreneurs.