As a member of the ShipBob Team, you will benefit from an environment where everything is achievable. We aim to be a place where you can:
Write Your Career Story. Because we are solving some of the most difficult problems in global commerce, you have the opportunity to write the story that will make your career.
Experience Global Impact and Global Connection. At ShipBob we benefit from diverse cultures and perspectives in service of the global community.
Grow With An Ownership Mindset. We believe that great innovation comes from great transparency. We are more resilient and more creative when we have an inclusive and transparent culture where everyone knows our strengths and opportunities.
Title: Merchant Care Quality Analyst
Location: Remote in India
What you’ll do:
- Perform monitors of merchant care email, chat, phone responses as per the defined sampling and ensure day-to-day adherence to it.
- Comprehend systems and processes fully to be able to accurately assess quality of interactions and provide detailed, actionable improvement opportunities to Team Leads and team members for each interaction to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Use a quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual levels.
- Perform spot checks on new product release updates and present the outcome with insights.
- Prepare and deliver monthly TNI & TNA along with action items to improve the overall performance.
- Provide actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinate and facilitate calibration sessions for all relevant stakeholders.
- Provide feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepare and interpret internal and external quality reports showcasing the area of opportunity.
- Identify and deliver Merchant VOC’s that can help improve overall Merchant experience.
- Recommend, implement and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as necessary.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Total 4-5 years of experience in merchant/customer support.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the Quality domain.
- Must be a Graduate.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Fluent in English language (Versant Level 5).
- Knowledge of 7 Quality tools.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Reports to: Business Excellence Manager
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical & Accidental Insurance
- All Purpose Leave (casual & sick time): 12 days
- Earned Leave: 15 days
- Public Holiday: 12 days
- Generous Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Quarterly Wellness Day
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work From Home Allowance
- Referral Bonus Program
- Fun Culture >>>Check us out on Instagram (@lifeatshipbob)
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
At ShipBob, we’re looking to bring on board people who embody our core values:
- Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that passion every day.
- Be Humble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members understand that success or failure depends on us working together and leaving egos at the door.
- Be Resilient. Logistics is a complicated business. So is software. We value team members that never give up and keep iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be a Creative Problem Solver. As a startup, we value smart, innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the problem, not our “favorite” solution.
Be Safety Minded. It’s not just talk; it’s the way you work.
ShipBob is a cloud-based logistics platform that partners with over 7,000+ e-commerce businesses to help make their entrepreneurial dreams a reality. We offer a full suite of fulfillment solutions for our merchants, including the ability to improve their transit times, shipping costs and deliver best in class experience to their customers. With an almost 100% accuracy rate in fulfilling orders and orders shipped on time, our merchants can count on us to deliver excellent service.
As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago with over $300M+ raised from blue-chip investors like Menlo Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners and SoftBank Vision Fund 2, our goal is to continue to be the #1 best fulfillment technology in the industry.
ShipBob provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.