At Lhotse, our fast-growing team is changing the way how organizations use data and technology to buy goods and services.
We are on a mission to reshape the way companies manage their spend through automation and the use of AI, to deliver measurable savings by reducing spend and increasing process efficiency in tactical procurement.
🎯 YOUR MISSION
As part of the operations team, you will be instrumental in ensuring the flawless operation of Lhotse and supporting the team in meeting our customers' day-to-day purchasing needs.
🧑🏼💻 YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the communication process with potential suppliers and be the first point of contact
- Understand the needs of our customers and identify suitable suppliers
- Ensure effective and timely procurement from appropriate suppliers
- Evaluate "best practices" that reduce operational effort and thus costs
- Identify new ways to ensure customer and supplier success
You should love challenges and continuously strive for improvement. In addition, a high degree of motivation and a sense of responsibility is essential!
- You work reliably and conscientiously
- You have good verbal and written communication skills
- You enjoy interacting with customers and suppliers
- You are a team player and can work independently
- You share our culture, which is based on an open mindset, high standards and pragmatism
- You speak German at native level and speak fluent English
- You are ideally available in a timely manner
🙌🏼 WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Growth ― We place importance on building a fun and productive environment where we give space to people to develop and fulfil their potential
- Impact ― Exposure to the whole journey as one of the first members of the adventure
- Freedom ― Flexible working hours
- Rewards ― Competitive compensation
- Fun ― Beautiful office in the center of Berlin Mitte and regular team events and opportunities :)
Alongside, you get the unique opportunity to:
- Embark on a VC-backed rocket ship - we count some of Germany's most successful tech entrepreneurs among our Angel investors
- Contribute to solving global problems faced by millions of companies and their employees, every day
- Be part of a highly motivated and diverse team that will support and challenge you as you grow and develop