Molecule’s story starts with patients and researchers. We imagine a world where patients directly fund researchers developing the next therapeutic breakthrough they need. A world where accessible, innovative therapeutics are created through collaborative drug development and fuelled by early R&D funding - operating at the intersection of biotechnology and decentralization, we are building the frameworks and platform to do exactly this.
Over the past 12 months, we have grown our team from 3 to 20 and recently closed a $12.7m Seed round.
Now, we are looking to expand our team with an organized, proactive, process-loving Operations Coordinator.
Although we are a remote-first company, we prefer that the successful candidate will at minimum be based in Berlin and work from the office ~3/5 days.
As Molecule’s Operations Coordinator, you are required to support the daily operations of the organization. Support in this sense means any operational support offered to the Chief of Staff on miscellaneous operations initiatives and tasks, the management and ownership of ad-hoc operational activities, the performance of administrative tasks, and ensuring continuous alignment within the team through internal communication. You will also need to plug into the different working groups to offer support in the planning, implementation, and project management of their projects and initiatives - essentially translating ideas into tasks, with measurable timelines. An additional part of your role will also be to work hand-in-hand with the HR Manager and take ownership of company culture activities and events.
Duties and Responsibilities
What You Bring to the table
- You will plug into different working groups on a weekly basis to learn their departmental needs and/or evaluate their needs from what they submit as ‘projects being worked on’ and offer any identified operational support to these teams.
- You need to observe, review and analyze the current processes of Molecule to identify inefficiencies and areas where improvements could be made and take ownership in creating and testing these improvements. This will go hand-in-hand with your responsibility to, from time-to-time research any web3 or startup native tools needed for business operations such as expense management, DAO tools, employer of record services, etc.
- You will be responsible to plan and co-organize company events. With this, you will be responsible to coordinate domestic and international travel for all team members.
- You will also be responsible to assist with general finance tasks, including the issuing of invoices, and the entry of payments into quarterly Sheets.
- You will be responsible to assist the HR Manager in running company culture-building meetings and events.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role (startup experience would be advantageous),
- Advanced proficiency in Google Suite, Notion, Discord, Airtable, Miro and expense management tools (preferably Yokoy),
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly,
- Ability to pivot quickly and adapt to competing and ever-evolving priorities,
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, and work in a dynamic startup environment,
- Excellent proactive follow-up skills are required,
- You have an exceptional work ethic accompanied by a positive, get-it-done attitude,
- You are a thinker and have high attention to detail, organization, and processes
- You are proficient in English and German,
- You have some financial background.
You report directly to the Chief of Staff.
Our offer to you
- €40’000 - €50’000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Future token compensation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Annual leave days.
- Hobby leave days.
- Mental health days.
- Paid travel to Europe and US for conferences.
- If you need one, a brand new MacBook is yours.
- Bi-yearly company off-sites in Europe.
To apply, follow our application link here: https://moleculegmbh.bamboohr.com/careers/38
We are an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equality and weaving a community that values diverse perspectives and experiences and are actively seeking a diverse pool of applicants. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.