As an Experience Expert, you will play a vital role in our growth journey. You will be working to build partnerships with exciting experience creators, and demonstrate how Easol can supercharge their businesses.
You will be working across various types of experiences, although, you will largely be focused on building partnerships for music events, festivals and mass participation sports events.
You will be working on a mix of outbound and inbound leads. While you will be expected to generate your own leads, you will also have the support of our Sales Development team to assist you with product demonstrations and booking meetings with prospective customers.
On top of that, we currently have and are continuing to build, an exceptional marketing function that continuously delivers inbound leads to help you achieve success.
- Management of the end-to-end sales process, beginning with extensive market research to identify and target new prospects
- Deliver sales demos, both online and in-person (where necessary) - being clear on Easol’s value proposition and fit to the customer’s needs
- Manage your sales pipeline to hit monthly and quarterly targets
- Own and religiously track your sales data and continuously improve key performance indicators including monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals (number of demos, lead conversion rate, conversion time, retention, churn rates etc).
- Conduct weekly forecasts to review live transactions, pipeline health and estimate probability of closing.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on outbound campaigns and tailored messaging.
- Keep apprised of market activity and trends, including new technology that could empower the sales team.
What we're looking for
- You will have worked with or have good knowledge of the inner workings of the events space, such as festivals, music concerts, wellness retreats, mass participation sports events (i.e. marathons, cycling etc.).
- A new business “hunter” with an exemplary track record
- You are highly empathetic and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have exceptional listening skills, with the ability to ask the right questions that will address the needs of customers
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter with a track record of hitting and exceeding goals.
- You are resilient and able to bounce back from setbacks quickly while embracing them as a learning experience for the future
- You are passionate about experiences. You are likely to spend your holidays kitesurfing in Sri Lanka, hiking the Nepalese mountains or at an alternative music festival.
- A basic understanding of e-commerce, web analytics and digital marketing would help you excel in this role.