Join a creative agency that’s cultivating the best corporate gifting experiences in the world through personal white-glove service, amazing gift selections / retail genius, and thoughtful, user-friendly software. You will be helping bring our clients’ brands to life by supporting our Project Management team. Our Project Specialists work closely with our Project Managers and Client Account Managers (we call them Creative Partners) to manage and execute client projects from order approval through delivery.
You will be exposed to the entire project life cycle involving order entry, vendor relations, production design, technology implementation, and fulfillment. You will develop a strong understanding of Brilliant’s business (who we are, what we do, how we work).
You will be assisting with:
- Creating estimates
- Communicating with vendors and suppliers
- Confirming inventory and pricing
- Entering purchase orders
- Coordinating art proofs
- Completing invoice payments
- Reconciling expenses
- Product Sourcing
- Managing sample orders
- Entering shipping + tracking information
- Ad-hoc project requests
In addition to working alongside our Project Management team, you will interface internally with Creative Partners, Designers, Tech, Operations and Customer Success. This role is a unique entry point into our company and can lead to a variety of career paths within Brilliant, within the Creative Services team, and in other areas of our rapidly growing, profitable company. This can be either an entry-level role, or a great role for someone making a career change.
We value creativity, hustle and grit. Ideal candidates are curious learners, proactive communicators with a yearning to deliver excellent client service. You are deadline-driven, enjoy contributing behind-the-scenes and delving into the nitty-gritty details. You are a lover of process and organization.
- 1 + years of full-time experience in marketing, project management, or project coordination
- People-person with lots of empathy
- Ability to learn quickly and be nimble in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented
- Strong customer service mentality + positive attitude
- Detail oriented and organized
- Proactive and able to manage competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Eager to learn and grow
- Creative problem-solver
- You have an innate curiosity and passion for intentional gifting. You will support our clients gifting initiatives through impactful branded merchandise, creative packaging and thoughtful collateral.
- #remotelife: You love the freedom remote work brings, and you know that with great freedom comes great responsibility. You’re ready for both.
- $50-60k DOE
- Open vacation / PTO policy
- Company subsidized health insurance
- 401k (US Only)
- Annual company-wide winter break and summer weekend, and generous holiday calendar
- Monthly personal holiday (the Brilliant Self Care Day ✨)