We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for an Azure Cloud Architect.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
As an Azure Cloud Architect, you'll work on a variety of customer projects, from building new infrastructure and migrations to audits and Big Data. The daily work can include everything from implementing a configuration management infrastructure to conducting workshops and design recommendations for a technical team. In addition, you will become a trusted advisor to well-known companies and manage customer relationships and roadmap together with the Nordcloud sales team.
Your daily work:
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Technical consultant for developers and Azure users
- Contributing to the design and implementation of cloud infrastructure solutions and services that meet the needs of our customers
- Communicating with stakeholders and participate in coordination meetings
- Creationing of innovative PoC
- Automating the cloud environment with Ci/CD pipelines and Infrastructure as a Code
- Definition and implementation of security strategies
- Migrating on-premises workloads to cloud environments and modernizing legacy solutions to cloud-native technologies
What do we offer in return?
- Hands-on Azure experience from successfully implemented projects and knowledge of the various Azure Platform Services
- DevOps "toolkit" and mindset
- Terraform knowledge
- Knowledge of container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, EKS).
- Experience in the administration of Windows and/or Linux servers
- Good command of scripting languages (Powershell, Bash,..)
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Germany
- Local benefits such as 30 days holiday allowance, pension allowance, Qualitrain card, and many more
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
All applicants must have the right to work in Germany.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.