OK, so let's start with a few words about Vue Storefront.
Vue Storefront sets a new standard in online shopping , making it more convenient, intuitive, and lightning-fast. We use the modern tech stack , believe in composable commerce architecture , and are dedicated to flattening the learning curve to business users. That is why enterprise customers can launch our store in weeks instead of months , gaining time and saving money.
For us, the most important thing is that Vue Storefront cares about people, their work-life balance, relations, and the impact they make on the community, tech & e-commerce world, and their private lives. Vibe, Self-driven, and Focus are Vue Storefront values, and we want to grow everyone who has a hunger for more and lives up to them!
Location : Remote, US based
As a Partner Enablement Engineer, you will be the technical pillar of our sales team and support us in distributing our innovative platform in EMEA/US.
You will be working closely with our partners and prospective customers, engaging with their technical decision-makers and making a solid business case for our solution, highlighting how it can meet customer needs.
You will have a background in Software Engineering and a deep understanding of the eCommerce industry. You will be a confident and articulate communicator and comfortable speaking with customer stakeholders, including the tech team, CTO/CIO, and business line decision-makers. You will take a solutions-orientated approach to problem-solving to deliver high-quality work.
- Present Vue Storefront’s platform and participate in partner meetings to discuss and finalize technical questions
- Support Partners in an evaluation of VSF serving as a trusted advisor
- Support partners with the development of the overall architecture and a migration strategy, including customer’s 3rd party solutions
- Create conception, implementation, and presentation of our demo configured for the partner-specific use case
- Support the partner team with product-related technical questions
- Collaborate with the Product team representing the partner voice in product planning
- Manage and provide answers in the technical part of Requests for Proposal/specifications
- Become an expert in the MACH (Micro-services, API first, Cloud Native, Headless) principles
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience as a SaaS Solutions Engineer/Architect with a proven track record of success or in technical consulting
- Ability to collaborate effectively and with various teams throughout the organization
- Highly motivated approach to gaining knowledge, especially in the context of web, cloud, and retail technologies
- A fundamental understanding of customer requirements and “translating” them into product features and modern software architectures
- Native English fluency (any other language skills are a plus)
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in engaging with a multitude of stakeholders (up to C-level)
- Team player with high self-motivation and a pronounced “can do” attitude
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
you share our values:
Vibe - you say what does not fit. You give feedback, and you listen to critical feedback as well.
Self-driven - everyone's opinion is essential, but ownership is more important. You understand that someone has to take responsibility for the decision and how it affects the whole product or company.
Focus - you stay aligned with what and how we act as a company. You move your WIGs (Wildly Important Goals) further. You take responsibility for your work and overlook the health of that area.
What can you expect?
- Senior and experienced team
- Budget and tools for your skills Growth
Fully Remote work with flexible working hours
Values-driven culture , friendly and supportive work environment
- Contract type tailored to your need
Engagement: it’s full-time engagement in every case
- Ability to regularly attend conferences and community events , both as participant and contributor
Flat organizational structure: it helps to focus on what’s essential - have no barriers in communication, no Corpo-language, no going things around, no need to do things differently than most smartly and efficiently.
Relations: VSF values healthy relations and spends time together - e,.g.two weeks with your teammates and families on Tenerife?
Benefits: contract type depending on your decision, Medicover medical care package (EMEA), access to the pool of courses, time to time workation, flexible working hours, working from wherever you want.
Join us if you feel that it's time for you to join VSF’s extraordinarily enthusiastic and successful team!