We are looking for a talented, motivated and self-starting full-stack engineer to join the Pigeon team and work with us out of our beautiful new Midtown office. You will be the first engineering hire, which means you will help shape our stack, processes and culture. If you are driven, take pride in your work and want to be part of building the next innovative SaaS product, Pigeon would love to chat with you!
Why you should join our team
- Impact: Your work will directly impact our customers. You will be building the core features for our users that will help shape their business processes.
- Culture: You will help shape how we work on a day-to-day basis and inform core values as we grow.
- Leadership: You will be placed in a key leadership position as our company continues growing.
- Learning: You will be encouraged to experiment with new methods and technologies to enable new experiences for customers.
- Vision: You will help design and implement Pigeon’s vision.
- 3+ YOE in a Software Engineering role.
- Broad experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems.
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
- Understanding/familiarity with Python, SQL, React, Kubernetes, GRPC, Rust and AWS preferred.
- Healthcare (Medical, Vision, and Dental)
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully-stocked Kitchen
- Brand New 16” Macbook Pro (M2 Chip)
- Free Pigeon Merchandise (shop.pigeondocuments.com)