Are you an IT professional looking for an engaging career opportunity while working remotely from anywhere in the world? Enter Support Adventure.
At Support Adventure, we specialize in making long-term stable placements with IT professionals working remotely with companies in the US, UK, Canada, and other countries. We understand the importance of finding the right fit, and we take the time to understand your skills, experience, and career goals to match you with the perfect opportunity.
We work with companies that understand the value of remote working and offer a great environment and structure for you to thrive in your IT career. Our clients are looking for highly skilled professionals who can make a real impact and contribute to their success.
With Support Adventure, you can earn a stable full-time income in USD, EUR, or GBP, and get paid good money wherever you are based. Whether you're just starting your IT career or looking to take the next step, we can help you find the right opportunity to advance your skills and achieve your goals.
Established in 2016, we have a proven track record of identifying talented IT technicians and pairing them with companies who value them. Our team of experienced recruiters and IT professionals are dedicated to helping you find the perfect remote opportunity and ensuring a smooth transition.
If you need any more information, feel free to email us at [email protected]
Duties & Responsibilities
Most of our clients are Managed Service Providers specializing in:
- Microsoft Windows & Office technologies (Desktop, Server, Cloud)
- Networks based on technologies like Cisco and Sonicwall
- Providing full stack support to offices, work from home users and all of their devices and applications
- Be the technical star of a company, ensuring infrastructure works and projects are deployed that help businesses thrive with their technology.
What do you get:
- US$1k-$4k per month stable income, depending on experience (Dispatcher, Entry Level, Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 technicians have different pay structures)
- A company which works to ensure your success with its clients and mentor you on your career path in this exciting industry
- The ability to live and work from where you like, as long as it has good internet infrastructure.
- A global community of like minded people who understand your needs as an expat/remote worker