Want to help the best podcasts in the world connect with their most engaged listeners? We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist for Supercast.
We’re on a mission to help podcasters build immense value through premium subscriptions, to connect listeners with more of what they love, and to transform the way the industry thinks about the business potential of a podcast.
We are looking for a creative problem solver to join and grow with our team! The ideal candidate has a consistent desire to figure out how things work, and thrives when supporting others!
Reporting to the Creator Success Lead, you will be responsible for managing our support inbox. You’ll be the first point of contact for users who have questions about Supercast, and you'll be responsible for escalating issues and pushing resolutions forward by collaborating with the appropriate teams to ensure that our product works seamlessly to fulfill our customers' needs.
What you will do
- Accurately troubleshoot and solve customer inquiries via email, phone and chat while providing thoughtful customer service along the way.
- Troubleshooting technical issues (including those on topics like plugins, embeds, and API & zapier integrations) and coordinating resolutions with assistance from the appropriate teams.
- Tracking and meeting internal SLA goals on a weekly basis.
- Assist with the maintenance and updating of our knowledge base.
- You'll become an expert of the Supercast platform, familiarizing yourself with new and existing features and functionality as our product evolves.
- Be the creator champion, liaising with internal teams to ensure a great customer experience and sharing insights that will make our product even better.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2+ years experience in customer support, ticketing support, or customer service.
- Excellent written and communication skills, with a knack for explaining technical things with grandma-level-complexity.
- Familiarity with (or the ability to quickly learn) various applications: Helpscout, Notion, Slack, Stripe, PostMark, Google Suite.
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Continuously striving for growth by asking questions and seeking opportunities to learn.
These things would be a big plus, but we think you could also learn them on the job:
- Experience with membership or subscription services (e.g. Patreon)
- A strong understanding of common tech stack tools to sell online, such as email marketing, product launch strategies, CRMs, website platforms etc.
- Experience with podcasting, or the wider creator economy (e.g. YouTube, Teachable, Thinkific)
Being a Canadian company, we have a strong preference for CA based candidates for this role.
Why you'll love working at Supercast
- You’ll get to be at the heart of a movement that empowers podcasters to earn money directly from their fans.
- We're a mission-led team that cares deeply about the creators that we serve, the way we build a product and a passionate team culture where we can do our best work togetherYou’ll get to work for a remote-first company with current team members across North America. (Your primary work window should be within 3 hours of Pacific Standard Time.)
- As well as a competitive salary you’ll receive all the equipment you need to do a great job, full medical/dental benefits, unlimited paid vacation and exercise reimbursements to stay fit.
- We're well funded, have incredible investors & advisors and are backed by Tiny, a diverse family of companies that prides itself on crafting well-designed, wonderful internet experiences.