Your goal will be to grow, nurture, and empower our amazing community of data professionals, online and offline. This is a pivotal new role that will allow you to flex your creative muscles, build from the ground up, and have a measurable impact on Secoda’s business and mission for years to come.
- Build and execute ambitious multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns to drive and accelerate pipeline generation.
- Drive the growth of our owned community for top data professionals. You’ll plan and produce world-class community focused events (virtual and in-person), content, and advocacy programs.
- Drive education initiatives for current and future customers, partners, and anyone else interested in elevating their careers.
- Build an industry leading newsletter to engage. nurture. and grow the Secoda community
- Collaborate with our partner ecosystem on co-marketing activities, while forging new partner relationships.
- Events Planning: Organize and participate in online or virtual events, manage Q&As and event logistics. Manage client/vendor relations and procurement needs.
The three most important things to be successful in the role:
- You are highly creative. We’re not the type of company that would buy a billboard. We want you to push the envelope.
- You are extremely organized. You live and breathe project management, never miss a deadline, and are always proactive.
- You thrive in ambiguity and value autonomy. You’re efficient working on your own but always bring everyone else along for the ride.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in B2B marketing, with an emphasis on email marketing automation, event planning and curation, content strategy, social media, and community management
- Demonstrated ability to build objective-driven programs and experiences from the ground up
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. A big plus for experience working at a high growth startup (series A-D).
- An exceptionally high performance bar for oneself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what’s working and what needs to change.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary product, culture, brand and customer experience.
- Entrepreneurial experience a strong plus