Chorus One is one of the leading operators of infrastructure for Proof-of-Stake networks and decentralized protocols. Tens of thousands of retail customers and institutions are staking billions in assets through our infrastructure helping to secure protocols and earn rewards. Our mission is to increase freedom and speed of innovation through decentralized technologies.
We are a diverse team of around 50 people distributed all over the globe. We value radical transparency, striving for excellence and improvement while treating each other with kindness and generosity. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
As a graphic designer, you will oversee all design projects from conception to completion. You will take ownership of designing original artworks, including illustrations, infographics, web designs, ad banners, and any other requirement that may come up. You will also be responsible for coordinating with multiple teams inside Chorus One and ensuring efficient management of the workflow.
- Develop & codify the brand identity through typography, design principles, illustration style etc.
- Establish creative direction for the company within the set brand guidelines.
- Conceptualize and execute original and unique designs/illustrations as per the requirements.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop compelling and simple visual graphics explaining complex topics in the form of reports, social media designs, presentations, web pages etc.
- Understand our target audiences and design content that resonates with them
- Visualize complex data in simple yet meaningful ways.
- Choose the right images, typography, graphics and layouts for the respective project.
- Ensure all public-facing designs convey brand consistency.
- Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources that are needed for record keeping and referencing.
- Stay up to date with the changing trends in the field and best practices related to design.
What we are looking for
- Prior experience of working with a Blockchain/Crypto organization would be preferred. Solid experience with the industry is a must
- Hands-on experience with design software and editing tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma etc.
- Strong aesthetic sense and creative thinking with attention to detail.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio in designing landing pages, product designs, social media designs, corporate branding material, outdoor collateral etc.
- Prior experience in designing and/or launching enterprise-grade products is a plus
- Knowledge of layouts, UX, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web.
- We expect candidates to work independently, sometimes with ambiguity and undefined requirements.
Job Type: Part-time (full time possible)
- Autonomy and ownership in a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth.
- Competitive fixed compensation (USD 30k - 45k pro-rata) + equity.
- All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at various destinations (Coronavirus permitting). Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA, South Korea, and Dubai.
- Remote, but not alone. We are a strong global collaborative environment.
- Remote working budget (Laptop, co-working space, etc)
- Personal development budget
- Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem.
- Learn about state-of-the-art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system.