InVision Communications is looking for a Senior Designer- Could that be you?
Do you love black turtlenecks and consider kerning to be a calling? Or does the right balance of color and texture make you smile inside? If the answer is yes, then the Design Team at InVision has a chair for you (virtual or physical). Our tight knit team, eats, sleeps and breathes great design, brought to life in rich and engaging experiences.
Senior Designers play a key role in InVision’s Design Team. Seniors work with their Art Director partners to concept, develop, and produce the design and content of our clients’ programs. In collaboration with our creative, digital, motion and environmental teams they create both physical and virtual experiences for our clients.
• Together with their Creative Director and Art Director partners, design and produce brand identities / visual themes for client events, programs, and communications: Graphics, Motion, Image and Application.
• Together with InVision’s production, digital, motion and environmental team create content and execution of developed brand identity / theme.
• The senior designers bring a group of core skills to the team:
- Skilled in layout and design and the role of typography, color, image, and visual hierarchy
- An understanding of brand identity and creation of brand systems
- Motion design understanding and after effects experience (entry – mid level)
- An understanding of design for digital experiences / virtual event platforms
- Understanding of design as applied to environments
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
• Proficient in appropriate design tools:
Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on, XD, Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop, After Effects
PowerPoint and Keynote
• Experience with Asana or similar workflow and project management tool
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Working knowledge of design and production processes
• Strong communication skills and ability to understand critique and direction from AD partner
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Flexibility and focus in response to short production timelines
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Passion for design and the creation of engaging experiences