Plan A has set itself the ambitious goal to decarbonise a million businesses within the next few years, using science and technology. We offer a software for decarbonisation and ESG reporting capabilities, that enables businesses of the likes of BMW, Mollie, Sorare, GANNI, Chloé and N26, to successfully manage their net zero journey. Building and growing Plan A has been only possible thanks to our ever-expanding team across Europe.
We're looking for an ambitious intern to support the customer success department for 6 months with a possibility for a permanent contract after the completion of the internship. If our mission is aligned with your values and personal goals, we want to get to know you!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE AN IMPACT
At Plan A, you'll be working with hundreds of companies to successfully manage their net zero journey and ESG reporting. We are looking for someone to support the Customer Success Manager team, and help our clients on their net zero journey. Your task will be:
- Manage and guide a portfolio of international customers across their sustainability journey
- Partner with Customer Success Managers and support on complex deals in DACH
- Assist Customer Success Leads on strategic projects
- Collaborate with Sales on commercial topics such as renewals and upsell deals
- Support the development and roll-out of automation projects across departments
- Collaborate with Marketing on external campaigns and internal material
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Customer and quality oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to work independently, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- You’re comfortable working in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience, or strong interest in, sales, negotiation, and generating commercial growth
- A proactive character with a strong sense of prioritisation, and understanding of business processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to automate / improve efficiencies of processes
- Fluency in English and German on a native level is a must for this position. Any additional language is a plus.
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT (OPTIONAL)
- A passion for sustainability, and helping companies tackle the world’s biggest challenges
- Quantitatively-inclined and data savvy
- Experience in managing several initiatives or projects simultaneously
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM PLAN A
- Contribution to a bigger purpose! Push the needle on climate action by contributing to the success of our carbon emissions management and ESG software!
- We value collaboration over competition. You will become part of a cooperative and cross-functional environment, where we value sharing knowledge and best practices.
- We are always growing and so are you. We support you with “My Plan A” , your personalised career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life.
- Enjoy the perks of remote work but always feel free to join us in our office in Berlin Kreuzberg.
BENEFITS FOR OUR EMPLOYEES
- Access to online learning platforms (e.g. Masterclass, Master Plan) and online magazines (e.g. Sifted)
- Discounts and benefits via the Plan A Corporate Benefits Platform
- Monthly team activities, company on- and offsite and weekly team drinks on a Friday evening
- Dog-friendly office
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 30 days working-from-anywhere
- At Plan A we live by our values, using them as a compass in all areas of our work and communication!
- We empower. Progressing for the better by taking actions with peers and stakeholders.
- We collaborate. Connecting the dots together and tackling our complex mission with courage.
- We are positive. Embracing kindness and self-reflection with an optimistic attitude.
- We walk the talk. Acting as a role model by balancing people, planet & profit, sustainably.
- We are pioneers. Leading the way with a science based approach to deliver solutions to the climate crisis.
Plan A believes that companies have the power to pave the way to a more sustainable future. We exist to help fast-acting businesses build a decarbonised and sustainable economy. We do this by providing a digital platform for companies to reduce their environmental impact, engage their employees and create ESG reporting. Plan A’s platform combines data processing power with a team of scientists to guide companies. We are based across Europe and were founded in 2017.
At Plan A, we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity and encourages you to be you. We believe that businesses should represent the world we want to live in, so we encourage applications from people of different ages, sexual orientations, ethnicities and physical or neurodiversity. We value the contribution you bring, regardless of where it comes from, and look forward to your application!