In December 2003, we started with our mission to build an online games community and to bring people together to have a good time with games. Meanwhile, the passion for creating high-quality games and the focus on a superior customer experience have made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world. Since 2003, more than 130 million players have played with us. In France, we are the market leader with our Belote app and are currently looking for a reliable and motivated Customer Support Team Member.
What makes working in our Customer Support different from other customer service jobs is definitely our team! We love games and we love our job, and we look forward to welcoming you as a new member of our team.
If you are enthusiastic about online and social mobile games and you have an open and friendly approach to assist customers, then GameDuell is the place for you! After an intensive onboarding you will get the chance to get involved in further topics and take over your own projects.
Apply now! We are looking for you as a reliable and motivated team member in customer service as soon as possible!
What we expect
- Be the contact person for our French customers, mostly by email, through our apps, and via social media channels
- Support customers with their product-related questions, payment procedures, and occasionally technical questions
- You become an avid enthusiast and expert in our games to achieve complete customer satisfaction and loyalty in the long term
- You will translate text templates, promotions, and newsletters
What we offer
- French at native level, and good English skills
- A friendly, service-oriented, and confident approach to customers, and a positive mindset
- Impeccable written and verbal skills
- General Internet and PC knowledge (good typing skills)
- Openness to a varied working environment
- Preferably with professional experience in customer service or prior experience dealing with visitors or guests
- A passion or interest in gaming
- An international team with flat hierarchy that guarantees fun on the job and exciting/challenging tasks
- Regular feedbacks and the opportunity for personal development
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin: our well-situated office in Mitte! Includes a sunny rooftop terrace and a huge lounge to enjoy coffee, a range of free soft drinks, fruit, a pool table, table tennis, and much more!
- Working full-time (40 hours/week), part-time is an option, also on the weekends, in the evenings, and on public holidays (with compensation provided), if required
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model possibility
- Meet-ups, networking events, BBQs on our roof-top terrace, newbie dinners, summer/winter parties, Halloween parties, gaming sessions, sports activities, yoga classes, etc. just to name a few – we are hosting all of them with our own event team
- Take a look behind the scenes of our customer support:
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company and have our very own “Green Team” where you can make an impact and actively implement ideas
and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity. As a games community, we take our social responsibility seriously. We are co-founders of the “Leaders for Climate Action” and have committed ourselves to becoming carbon neutral.
- We pay attention to environmental friendly and resource-efficient standards when purchasing our office and food supplies
- We match your charity donations
- Social responsibility begins with each of us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and respect. Our open and international team welcomes and respects diversity
Say "hello" to our recruiter Kumar!
(jobs-bsu [at] gameduell.de
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application including possible starting date as PDF with the subject ‘Team Member French Customer Support Games *’.
(*) GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.