As pioneers of digital psychotherapy, we operate one of the leading mental health platforms. This includes psychotherapy via video consultation and the MindDoc self-help app, which more than 3 million customers worldwide have now downloaded onto their smartphones.
With our individually tailored offering, we encourage people to take their mental health into their own hands as well. We make help and support easily accessible. Anytime, anywhere, and for anyone.
Do you feel like helping our product users, working independently and taking responsibility? Then MindDoc is the right place for you!
As a Working Student Product User Support & Feedback (m/f/d) at MindDoc...
- you are handling our app support and answer to our users via E-Mail and App Stores
- you are diving into all customer feedback channels and are keen to analyze and present the main topics and problems of our users
- you prepare surveys for our patients and users to gain more insights about their specific needs
- you have a deep understanding about all user needs, you share this with the product, design and development team when developing the product
- you are also settings up interviews with users to gain feedback on features and concepts as a plus
You can expect...
- study psychology, sociology, communication science or something similar
- are interested in the topic of mental health and have an emphatic way in communicating with our users
- know how to analyze data (qualitative / qualitative) and are able to prepare results in an understandable way, for example in presentations and flow charts
- are able to setup surveys and interviews with our user
- have a curious mindset and want to understand and learn about our users and discuss the results with our product and design team
- are a team player, enjoy working as part of a team to make a difference, and impress people with your solution-oriented and motivated approach
- are fluent in German and English
- a job that is very compatible with your studies and gives you a lot of freedom - in terms of time and space
- a wide range of employee benefits - free drinks and subsidies for your lunch, company bike leasing, corporate benefits and much more
- a unique combination of young and family-owned company - flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes