Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
Netomi is seeking a highly analytical and detail-oriented manager to join the Analytics team. As part of the team, you will work with product, engineering, and customer success teams to drive complex data and trend analyses to propose ways to improve and, thereby contributing to improve the experience. You will also be responsible for benchmarking and measuring the performance of various product operations projects, building and publishing detailed scorecards and reports, identifying and driving new opportunities based on customer and business data.
We are looking for a Manager with a passion for using data to discover and solve real-world problems. You will enjoy working with rich data sets, modern business intelligence technology, and the ability to see your insights drive the feature development for our customers. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of policies, processes, and tools to address product quality challenges in collaboration with teams.
- Planning, design and execution of SOA backend platforms. Mostly around REST based Web
- Build frameworks using JAVA (Spark,Spring, ORM)
- High level and Low level design of the highly scalable components
- Track defects and works with business owners and users to triage bugs and manage a backlog
- Taking care of Nonfunctional requirements like Scale/ High Availability/Performance/Security
- Build/Deployments/DevOps-related work on AWS
- Works collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment; establishes and maintains professional networks with subject matter experts
- Be the key technical advisor to define the roadmap of project
- Lead teams of talented engineers and coach them to their full potential.
- As you will be managing the analytics team, you are required to manage the dynamics of the requirements, prioritization, and deliveries
- Give growth charter to the team members and conduct 1-1 / feedback/appraisal
- Lead by example in software development best practices, agile development, and cross-team collaboration.
- Bring in and influence engineering optimizations
- Work with Product Managers and partners to define business roadmaps.
- Work with architects and fellow engineers to define technical architectures and execution plans.
- Execute business and technology roadmaps by collaborating with other engineering teams.
- Be accountable for the outcomes, measured by appropriate metrics
- Drive product vision and strategy
- 7+ years’ Experience preferred.B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or related fields.
- 3+ years of people management experience.
- 2+ years of recent Frontend Web and back-end development experience.
- Extensive experience running teams in an agile environment.
- Deep experience with the full software development life cycle.
- AWS, Kafka, AWS Kinesis, and MWAA experience desirable
- Proficient with mainstream backend technologies such as Java, Spring boot, RDBMS, NoSQL
- Strong experience with AWS cloud technologies.
- Strong Analytical skills – can ask the right questions, analyze data, concludes by making appropriate assumptions
- Organization skills – demonstrated ability to work independently to make complex investigations
- Working experience on asynchronous messaging systems like Kafka.
- Strong ability in architectural design and discussion.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills to convey technical insights to a non-technical audience
Good To Have
- Proficiency in SQL and Advanced Excel (Array and Statistical formulas)
- Prior data mining, DW / BI experience
- Knowledge of BI & statistical tools such as Power BI, SQL & ETL DW concepts
- Automate the report generation process through the use of BI tools and programming techniques: such as SQL, DW concepts
- Good knowledge of R, and ML modeling
- Understanding visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Datazen, and SSRS is a plus
- Experience with modern Data warehousing solutions such as AWS Redshift, Snowflake, GCP BigQuery
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.