Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work collaboratively with the software development team to deploy and operate the systems. You'll be responsible to ensure the system is running smoothly and is being monitored continuously to resolve issues.
- Analyze and debug difficult server performance issues, identify bottlenecks and optimize product/service performance to improve user experience.
- Respond to service outages/incidents and ensure system uptime requirements / SLAs are met.
- Automate provisioning and deployment of infrastructure and services across large enterprise cloud platforms.
- Administer, manage and maintain cloud or hosted infrastructure and IT infrastructure.
- Build automated performance and test tooling to measure performance (collect metrics / monitoring) to bring end-to-end visibility and understanding to the performance of our systems/services
- 5+ years of DevOps experience and managing the entire infrastructure.
- 2+ years of experience with cloud technologies (Kafka, ELK, Docker, Kubernetes etc).
- 1+ years experience with Infrastructure as Code on Ansible / Vagrant / Terraform.
- 2+ years of experience working on AWS platform including scripting and automation.
- Strong background in Linux.
- Strong programming and development skills in Perl / Python in a Linux like environment to ensure operations automation and data collection.
- Familiarity with SQL / MySQL.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working with teams across different geographies.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.