Support an innovative, fast growing executive search agency with a broad variety of operational support to assist our executive search consultants.
- Work with international colleagues with top tier, diverse backgrounds, incl. strategy consultancy (McKinsey, Roland Berger), start-up experience (Rocket Internet, CFO of Cybertech startup) and strong academic backgrounds
- Become part of a young, innovative and fast-growing executive search company with room to grow into an increasingly senior position with more responsibilities
- Help build C-level leadership teams of the most exciting, high-growth and innovative companies across industries
- Establish direct contact with senior candidates and clients, and help maintain a very wide set of Apollo relationships
Our Recruiting Operations Associate will primarily work with the entire Apollo partner and consultant team with various ongoing support needs. As a high-end executive search agency, we focus on senior, experienced C-level executives.
Your tasks will be very varied and include (but are not limited to) creating powerpoint presentations for client introductions and client updates, managing emailboxes with candidate correspondence for senior consultants, ad hoc support on projects, and assisting in scheduling interviews between our candidates and our clients.
Primarily, we are looking for someone who can execute the various support tasks in a timely but pleasant and professional manner, making sure no assignments are forgotten or lost, and that both clients and candidates have a seamless experience.
You will have opportunities to help with several other projects and assignments on an ad hoc basis, developing your skillset further in various areas.
Furthermore, you will be part of the Apollo Executive Search team, with many (remote) colleagues and an exciting, continuously improving and fast-growing professional community.
Specifically, your responsibilities will entail:
- Updating our Powerpoint presentations for our client introductions and updates
- Managing different e-mailboxes
- Scheduling calls between client and candidates, including logistics
- Collect availability of all invited candidates
- Propose collected candidate interview slots to client
- Mediate between client executive assistants and the candidate (if applicable)
- Send out invitations where relevant
- Keep pace in the above, with daily updates to the consultant in Slack
- Make notes of scheduled interviews in Airtable or send out invitations to the consultant
- Connect on LinkedIn with potential candidates who match the position that our clients are looking for, and handle part of the written correspondence
- Make restaurant reservations etc. where needed
- Be involved in various other tasks on an ad hoc basis, such as LinkedIn posts, sending out newsletters, support with drafting documentation, internal recruitment
- Excellent professional communication skills with a pleasant style.
- Excellent and fluent verbal English
- Excellent written English with a structured, top-down communication style
- Ability to work in a structured manner, keeping track of all tasks and executing them in a timely manner
- Available to work full-time hours
- Available between 0900-1800 CEST
- Budget 1000 – 1500 EUR per month incl. bonus
- At least 5 years of solid full time work experience
- Ideally, previous experience in a recruiting coordinator or recruitment support role
- Should be able to have continuous access to WhatsApp and internet
1. Please send your résumé and short cover note outlining why you are particularly interested in and suited for this opportunity to [email protected]
2. A link to your LinkedIn profile
3. An indication of your expected salary
4. Your current time zone and availability during 0900-1800 CEST and whether you have a preference for full time or part time
5. Your level of English; if non-native, please also state the number of years you have used English in a professional setting
6. Your notice period/availability to start
7. Where you saw our advert