Deliver value every day and have an impact on the world
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional experience for shoppers by publishing beautiful catalogs online. We also give our customers, leading retailers such as Mattel, IKEA, Home Depot, and Williams Sonoma, the personal service they deserve, which has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1950 customers worldwide.
- Being the main point of contact for external clients and working with them to understand what offerings and modifications to the Publitas platform they would like.
- Designing and delivering integrations between various customer backends and Publitas.
- Ensuring the technical integrity and quality of the delivered solution.
- Modifying or updating existing integrations and implementation of new features.
- High-quality project management: creating documentation including Statement of Work, technical design reviews, specifications, implementation plans, and test plans.
- Assisting in troubleshooting/debugging data feeds, configuring imports via pre-written command-line scripts, etc.
- Developing and enhancing the number of Publitas plugins and available integrations.
- Using direct API integrations to provide value to eCommerce sites and increase conversion rates.Integration maintenance: monitoring existing client integration and providing speedy resolutions to any bugs or issues.
- Collaborating with Solution and Technical Engineers to continuously improve the integration workflow.
- Fluency in English
- 4+ years of experience in a technical customer-facing role.
- Strong experience with eCommerce software implementation using direct API integrations.
- Experience in integrating third-party web APIs.
- Knowledge of Unix environments; strong user-level skills.
- Understanding of technical and user-experience requirements for Salesforce, Magento, Shopify, Kibo, and similar platforms.
- Outstanding communication skills; ability to communicate technical requirements/notes to non-technical users.
- Ability to confidently present to clients and teach them to use the product.
- Have a customer-oriented personality and ensure that our clients receive the best service.
- Experience with one or more scripting/back-end programming languages (PHP, Python etc.)
- Experience with code versioning tools (E.g GitHub)
- Experience in writing high-level technical documentation
- Project/time management experience
- SaaS or eCommerce background
- Experience working with Retail clients.
- Experience in pre-sales technical consulting
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of best analytics/tracking practices
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you're a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You’re self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
What can you expect from us?
- You will help redefine the movement from physical to digital
- €38.400 - €69.300 gross salary per year.
- Twenty-five vacation days per year and your National Holidays off.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- Work from anywhere you desire.
- A monthly shared office space/coworking allowance.
- A one-time home office setup stipend.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Monthly wellness allowance to stay healthy while working remotely.
- Annual retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Free books in Kindle and Audible store.
- We'll challenge and support each other through 1-1 sessions to get the most out of your and our potential.
We promise to get rid of everything that stands in your way so you can create your best work. If this sounds like your kind of place, it’s time to get in touch.
Please feel free to contact our recruitment team at [email protected] if you have any questions.