TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a cutting-edge platform to remotely access, control and support devices of any kind. Our software solutions empower our users and customers to bridge distances and digitalize their processes through seamless connectivity.
Our team is committed to quality and passionately leading the way in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence. With over 1.400 employees from more than 80 nationalities in 20+ locations worldwide, we are one global family. We believe that bringing together people from different backgrounds and experiences leads to better, more innovative solutions. One of the keys to our success is our culture, which enables employees to learn, grow, and contribute in meaningful ways.
You are courageous and want to make an impact? Then join our winning team and help us creating a world that works better.
Are you a salesperson at heart? Then join our sales team as a Sales Representative (all genders) for the Israeli market and be responsible for establishing successful new business relationships resulting in the company's growth!
- Establish and expand business relationships with TeamViewer customers via telephone, e-mail and chat
- Identify cross and up-sell potentials and distribute the entire TeamViewer product platform
- Negotiate sales contracts and close deals while maintaining accurate records of sales activities and customer interactions to ensure that your monthly goals are met
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Customer Support and Retention, to ensure a high level of service satisfaction
- Stay on top of industry trends, competitors and market conditions
- Bachelor's degree in economics, linguistics or another relevant field. Any equivalent commercial experience is an alternative
- Fluency in Hebrew and English is mandatory, further languages are a plus
- Experience in sales, ideally with up-selling and cross-selling
- Ideally experience in the IT environment with SaaS knowledge
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude, willingness to learn and enjoy working in an international team
- Onsite Onboarding in our HQ office for an optimal start
- Great compensation and benefits packages including company achievement bonus and stock-based options, regular salary reviews
- Premiums for the private pension plan (BAV) up to the maximum amount are topped up by TeamViewer
- Public transport friendly offices
- Option to lease an e-bike or use one of electric cars
- Special terms for local gyms
- Access to Corporate Benefits platform with many discounts
- Regular Team events and company-wide celebrations
- Open door policy, no dress code rules, frequent all Hands and Leadership Lunches
- Hybrid and Flexible work time with up to 50% home office
- Work From Abroad Program allowing up to 40 days of work outside your contracting country
- We celebrate diversity as one of core values, join and drive one of the c-a-r-e initiatives together with us!
TeamViewer is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome and supported. We C-A-R-E and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. As we continue to grow as a company, we also focus on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally. We are proud to have an open and embracing workplace environment that will empower you to be your best no matter your gender, civil or family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.