At GoLinks, we create products and experiences that make work easier for individuals and teams. We believe that the knowledge people use every day to build products, collaborate with team members, and help customers should be readily accessible. We’re on a mission to connect employees with the information they need to be productive and successful at any place, at any time. Our remote-first startup thrives as a nimble and scrappy team and we are growing fast! We’re excited to bring on new team members who are inclusive, possess a growth mindset, and excel at what they do.
About the role
As a Field Marketing Manager, you will manage and own our pipeline-generating and pipeline-accelerating field programs. Partnering with the Sales and the broader Marketing team, you’ll be the owner of all internally hosted and externally sponsored virtual and in-person events, including webinars, trade shows, conferences, local and regional events, and other pipeline-generating programs. You will align closely with sales to define and scale programs that will drive new business and increase customer retention.
What you’ll do
- Lead the execution of account-based marketing programs jointly with Marketing and Sales.
- Align with Sales to define a marketing plan that supports the sales strategy and revenue plans.
- Research, assess and recommend relevant industry and technology events for sponsorship or participation.
- Plan and host online and offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, and other channels as you see fit that drive new leads and pipeline.
- Align with content and growth marketing to build out a cohesive digital events plan geared to drive brand awareness and pipeline growth.
- Travel as needed to tradeshows, conferences, local and regional events, and other pipeline-generating programs.
Who you are
3+ years of field marketing experience in tech. You have proven experience carrying out integrated field marketing programs, including a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post-event strategy for both in-person, hybrid and digital events.
Experience managing multi-faceted campaigns. You have experience building account-based campaigns, including venue sourcing, logistics, speaker sourcing, sales enablement, and marketing campaigns.
Highly detailed and organized. You are proficient in project management, managing multiple projects and events simultaneously.
Creative, collaborative and agile. You are creative and an out-of-the-box thinker. You have experience partnering with marketing and sales to drive impactful event strategies and you work well in a rapidly changing environment.
Data is your best friend. You are data-driven and measure the impact of your events and programs in terms of new opportunities, pipeline generation and acceleration, and revenue.
Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
Our Benefits and Perks
- Top-tier Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, including FSA
- Life Insurance, AD&D, STD and LTD benefits
- EAP & monthly wellness stipend for your physical and mental health
- 401(k) retirement plan to save for your future
- Unlimited PTO and Paid Holidays for your rest and relaxation
- New hire and monthly WFH office stipend to cultivate a better work environment
- All-expenses paid company off-sites and free lunch bi-weekly at Company meetings
- Learning & Development benefits for continuous learning
- MacBook Pro or equivalent laptop for your productivity
- Flexible WFH schedule to manage your personal obligations
- Flexible remote work environment: coffee shop, beach, or anywhere in between