As the Product Manager for the Acquisition and App Experience team at Postscript you will be responsible for working with a team of engineers and designers to deliver highly usable software that compliantly and effectively powers the growth of our customers’ subscriber lists, the SDK that enables us to embed those list growth tools on our customers’ websites, and other components of the core application experience. Subscriber acquisition in particular is a key piece of our product and an important piece of our SMS strategy framework; pursuing both new innovations and known opportunities for impact will be important to our customers’ success on the channel
Through direct contact with customers and by partnering with both customer-facing and internal teams, you will acquire expert knowledge of our customer base, the market competition, and the opportunities for impact that subscriber acquisition and core experience presents. You will use this understanding to interpret the ways in which the product needs are evolving as our company and customers grow, work with product leadership to develop a vision for your domain, and then prioritize, plan, and execute improvements and features that deliver real impact for customers. Once developed, you will also communicate the vision, roadmap, progress, and impact for your team to internal and external stakeholders in a way that excites and motivates them.
As a Product Manager at Postscript you will be expected to exhibit autonomy, ownership, and good judgment as you lead a team focused on delivering impact via some of Postscript’s core tools. This role has a big opportunity for impact on our customers and our business, room for future growth, and for the right candidate an opportunity for substantial influence over how the Postscript product evolves.
This role is fully remote within North America.
- Own the product roadmap, strategy, and execution for the acquisition and app experience domain, including development, iteration, release, and communication around updates, new features, and other improvements. Work with substantial autonomy and balance investments in new features, scalability/performance, and supporting the business as we grow in order to deliver the maximum impact in the shortest amount of time.
- Define, measure, and communicate success for your team and product areas. Collect and use data to support this process. Hold yourself and your team accountable for progress, and work to iteratively improve.
- Develop expert ecommerce and martech domain expertise. Establish and maintain strong working expertise within the ecommerce and martech ecosystem, including competitive trends, best practices, and key players.
- Partner closely with engineering and design to develop delightful, creative product solutions that customers love to use to grow their business. Effectively navigate how new features or changes to existing features affect customer workflows.
- Facilitate and maintain excellent communication across the company. Work closely with internal and external teams to produce and roll out new features to customers and partners.
What We’ll Love About You
- 2-3+ years of SaaS product management experience
- 1+ years of B2B2C SaaS, eCommerce, or martech product management experience strongly preferred.
- Entrepreneurial, with excitement about operating with high autonomy, ownership, and bias towards action in a rapid iteration, high growth startup environment. History of achieving success and navigating ambiguity in similar environments.
- You care deeply about the user and customer experience, and are equally comfortable making decisions about it using data, customer insight, or both.
- Experience working with small, agile product delivery teams managing roadmaps, product specs, and all product development tasks.
- Exceptional organizational skills, and a passion for developing systems that facilitate that organization.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal); experience framing technical topics for cross-functional audiences, and experience collaborating with cross-departmental teams and external stakeholders.
- Genuine excitement about making SMS the next meaningful customer engagement channel.
- Experience working with a large, diverse customer base including both small customers and enterprises.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Salary range of USD $125,100 to $166,300 base plus significant equity regardless of location
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Remote team - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - we’re passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend