Chorus One is one of the leading operators of infrastructure for Proof-of-Stake networks and decentralized protocols. Tens of thousands of retail customers and institutions are staking billions in assets through our infrastructure helping to secure protocols and earn rewards. Our mission is to increase freedom and speed of innovation through decentralized technologies.
We are a diverse team of around 50 people distributed all over the globe. We value radical transparency, striving for excellence and improvement while treating each other with kindness and generosity. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
The business development team at Chorus One is growing its institutional sales team and is looking for a self motivated, result-driven individual to sell its staking services to global institutions so they can earn additional income on their crypto assets.
1. Building Relationships:
- Establish and nurture relationships with institutional investors and financial institutions to create new business opportunities.
- Represent Chorus One at industry events, conferences, and other networking opportunities to build relationships and drive business development.
2. Customer Focus:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the needs and pain points of institutional clients, and leverage this knowledge to design and deliver compelling solutions.
- Identify and build relationships with potential institutional clients, including family offices, hedge funds, asset managers, and other financial institutions.
3. Sales Effectiveness:
- Develop and execute sales strategies to grow Chorus One’s institutional client base
- Identify and qualify new prospects, including asset managers at digital native and traditional finance institutions, family offices, and other institutional investors
- Manage the end-to-end sales process in Salesforce for institutional clients, from lead generation and qualification to negotiation and closing deals.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and proposals that effectively communicate the value proposition of Chorus One’s products and services to institutional clients.
4. Compliance and Regulation:
- Stay current with the evolving regulatory landscape and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements applicable to institutional clients.
5. Collaboration and Teamwork:
- Collaborate seamlessly with various internal departments, such as marketing, research, engineering, and product teams, to align Chorus One’s offerings with institutional client needs.
6. Industry Knowledge:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the cryptocurrency and blockchain ecosystem, with a specific emphasis on the Ethereum (ETH) ecosystem.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in institutional sales and relationship management within the financial services industry
- Minimum 2 years of Business Development experience in blockchain ecosystem
- Deep understanding of the cryptocurrency and blockchain ecosystem
- Strong financial analysis skills and experience assessing the risks and rewards of different investment strategies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and solutions to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Proven track record of generating new business opportunities and building strong relationships with institutional clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed to attend conferences, meetings, and other events.
- Autonomy and ownership in a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth.
- Competitive fixed compensation (100-130k USD + Sales Commission + Equity options available)
- All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at various destinations. Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA, South Korea, and Dubai.
- Remote, but not alone. We are a strong global collaborative environment.
- Remote working budget (Laptop, co-working space, etc)
- Personal development budget
- Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem.
- Learn about state-of-the-art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system.