Collectly is a fast growing and profitable healthcare tech startup that leverages proprietary interfaces with electronic health record systems to improve the patient financial experience. Over 300,000 patients are engaged daily across thousands of medical practices in the US to accelerate and increase patient cash flow, streamline pre and post-service billing operations, and provide the best patient experience that works for all demographics.
As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative, you will play a crucial role in driving the success of our Senior Account Executives by generating qualified leads, prospecting, and scheduling discovery calls with influential decision-makers at Enterprise-level accounts. These accounts include large Physician/Medical groups, Independent Delivery Networks (IDN's), Health Systems and Hospitals, and potential partners.
Your primary responsibility will be to engage potential customers and build a qualified pipeline using various outbound prospecting methods such as cold calling, emails, LinkedIn, and more. By working closely with our sales team, you will contribute to addressing the business needs of our customers. Join our dynamic and talented team, and help us solve a problem that impacts millions of patients annually.
- Identify high-potential businesses and develop effective outbound strategies to attract them to our company.
- Qualify leads and prospects by understanding their business needs, pain points, and decision-making process.
- Schedule discovery calls and virtual meetings for Senior Account Executives with key stakeholders at Enterprise-level companies.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of our product to potential clients, generating excitement and interest.
- Collaborate with the sales team to strategize and optimize lead generation efforts, sharing insights and feedback from prospect interactions.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of leads, prospects, and activities in Salesforce.
- Act as a customer advocate to influence product roadmap decisions based on customer and prospect feedback.
- Continuously stay updated on industry trends, competitive landscape, and product knowledge to effectively position our solution.
- 1+ year of experience in sales/lead generation within a high-tech/SaaS company
- Proven track record of success in outbound prospecting, including cold outreach and other proactive methods.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to engage and influence potential clients.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, ensuring accurate and thorough documentation of leads and activities.
- Familiarity with standard SaaS sales technology stack (Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc).
- Passion for healthcare and a genuine interest in solving challenges within the industry.
What We Offer:
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
- 100% employer covered medical benefits (including vision and dental)
- Compensation: $110K OTE