Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As a Platform Security Engineer you will work closely with our Platform Engineering and software development teams, in order to ensure our infrastructure is secure. You are a team player, and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams.
What you bring:
- Ownership of efforts related to the securing of Adjust's SaaS infrastructure
- Provide subject matter expertise on architecture, authentication and system security
- Assess security tools and integrate tools as needed, particularly open-source tools
- Knowledge of common authentication technologies including OAuth, SAML, CAs, OTP/TOTP.
- Identify and help mitigate security issues, misconfigurations, and vulnerabilities in our infrastructure
- Implement new, and update existing security measures for the protection of Adjust's infrastructure
What’s in it for you:
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in system engineering, site-reliability engineering, or cloud security.
- Experience in systems security, cloud security or site-reliability engineering
- Advanced knowledge of the Linux operating system (experience with Gentoo is a plus)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with orchestration technologies such as Ansible, Rex, etc.
- Basic programming or scripting experience (Python, Go, Ruby, Perl, Bash preferred)
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code
- Experience with infrastructure vulnerability scanning, vulnerability management and patching practices
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let's talk!