Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As an Application Security Engineer you will work closely with our software development teams and product managers, in order to ensure our products are secure. You are a team player, and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams.
What you bring:
- Organize and support application security reviews and threat modeling
- Own and perform application security vulnerability management
- Support and advise product and software development teams on application security
- Assist in security training and awareness program development
- Support the development of Software Development Life Cycle
What’s in it for you:
- Experience with threat modeling
- Knowledge of common application security controls and vulnerabilities
- Experience with OWASP, static/dynamic code analysis and common CI/CD tools
- Knowledge of browser-based security controls such as CSP, HSTS, etc.
- Basic programming or scripting experience (Python, Go, Ruby, Perl, Bash preferred)
- Experience with Github, Github Actions, Jenkins, Docker
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Offensive Security certifications are a plus
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let\'s talk!