Getsafe is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Through our app, we offer digital insurance and protect people and everything that is important to them, so that they can live freely and self-determined – regardless of who they are and how they live.
Our team has over 120 colleagues from more than 25 nations. To help Getsafe continue to grow, we are looking for talents who think entrepreneurially and share our values: we grow together, can rely on each other and turn opportunities into successes. We have offices in Heidelberg, Berlin and London.
Your mission and impact:
Getsafe is working on building the radically best insurance for first-time insurance buyers through technology and a great customer experience. We have 200k (and growing) happy customers using our app and services. We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our growing engineering team to work on customer facing features in our mobile and web apps.
Technologies you'll work with:
- Work with our product and UX teams along with the rest of the engineering team to design and develop new features for our product
- Iterate quickly towards the best solutions for our customers and business
- Write high quality code and improve our overall technical system and architecture to scale with our growing portfolio of insurance products and countries that we’re available in
- Be a leader in the team of best practices by pushing our technology forward along with supporting more junior members of the team
- TypeScript and Flow
- React, React Native, Redux and Styled Components
- Next.js and Sanity.io
- REST APIs powered by Ruby on Rails (you won’t work on them, but will interact with them)
You can look forward to:
- You have several years of React experience and a solid understanding of how it works
- You are eager to work in an agile and ever-changing environment
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to self-organize your workday
- You have the ability to distill a complex problem into its essential elements, and clearly communicate your vision to the team
- You take over responsibility for high-quality and reliable code and know how to test, what to test
- You have a hands-on mentality paired with team spirit and willingness to learn
- A fast and value-oriented company with flat hierarchies and helpful colleagues
- A positive, focused, appreciative, and goal-oriented atmosphere. Our working environment is our heart and soul
- Getsafe is shaped by each and every one of us. We are a close-knit team and host after work events
- A competitive remuneration package with trust-based working hours as well as sustainable career and development opportunities. We invest in your growth!
- Support for relocation, work permits, and other administrative procedures as well as free German classes, if needed
Interested? Let’s chat!
- Flexible working hours
- Home office option
- 28 days of vacation
- Individual education budget
- Employee participation program
- Choose your own hardware
- Central location & modern office
- Job ticket & job bike
- Team events
- Free snacks & drinks
- Employee discounts
- Employee referral program