We are looking for a developer who is willing to learn cutting edge tools and deliver projects. We help a variety of client companies build responsive mobile products and businesses.
The Digital Scientists team is creative, fun-loving and hard-working.If you thrive on the energy of a small growing firm, and want to work with a variety of clients, you’ll love Digital Scientists.
This position is available immediately, pays competitively and is full-time with benefits.
WORK REMOTELY within the United States, and be available to attend occasional meetings in our North Atlanta office.
Unable to sponsor work Visas
- Open and collaborative work environment
- Work with the latest and greatest open-source tools
- Opportunities for professional development
- Flexible work schedule
- 15 Days Paid Time Off plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Group health plan (100% of Employee premium paid by Company)
- 401K Savings plan (with generous employer matching)
- Position: Regular full time employee
- Reports To: Director Engineering
About Digital Scientists LLC
Atlanta based software innovation lab with an integrated team of innovative designers, developers and strategists who enjoy working together to create digital products that solve clients’ problems. Since 2007 we’ve partnered with forward thinking businesses to create mobile apps, sophisticated web platforms, eCommerce and “internet of things (IoT) applications - all using the latest technologies to deliver awesome software products to solve complex problems for users.
Skills & requirements
- Experience building mobile apps with React Native.
- Well-versed with NoSQL data stores such as Redis and ElasticSearch.
- Experience with RDBMS databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Ability to use existing JSON API’s from services like ElasticSearch and architect/implement usable products.
- Architectural knowledge of popular API’s like mobile push notifications, Google maps, Facebook, Twitter.
- Use standards compliant designs in CSS and HTML
- Strong experience with Git
- Basic knowledge of mobile app development platforms including Swift, Android SDK
- Strong TDD/BDD and Agile Development experience
- Experience with setting up and managing servers on AWS, GCP, and/or Azure
- Comfortable with Linux and Docker.
- Familiar with progressive web apps (PWA) and their strengths/weaknesses compared to native applications.
- Experience with build pipelines and continuous delivery